• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recent Recruiting Success: Tips and Inspiration

In summary, "Who's Recruited Lately?" is a website that provides up-to-date information on recruiting news for various companies and organizations. The information is gathered from multiple sources, verified by the team, and can be useful for both job seekers and recruiters/hiring managers. Users can also submit information to the website, and it is a free service, though it may contain advertisements.
DebPC
Staff member
Inspire others with how you did it!

I have just reached a milestone with my Pampered Chef business....I recruited number 200 last week....love ...love...love what I do....
Why not share this amazing opportunity with everyone you know.....I really feel bad for anyone who won't just give it a try....
How many people can you gift the starter package too....offer it to everyone and some will love it...others not so much but they will have a kitchen full of amazing product and it will have enriched their lives in some way.

That's awesome Fay! Big Congrats!!!

I have one signing next week. There are others on our team who are signing 3 and 4. Interesting to me though, how many people who are interested in the business, did not jump at the full kit rebate! I am sure there are some who are recruiting through the roof with this, but here....not so much!

I just recruited my third consultant. My second one quit nut says she is coming back . So I guess this makes me a Team Leader or does that not happen until she qualifies?

That is fantastic...just keep recruiting and never stop....you are a team leader as soon as they are active...which in Canada means they have to submit 200 in sales...not sure where you are from....keep up the great work...always remember....30% are coming...30% are staying and 30% are always leaving.....

What is "Who's Recruited Lately?"

"Who's Recruited Lately?" is a website that provides information on the latest recruiting news and updates for various companies and organizations. It aims to help job seekers stay informed about potential job opportunities and hiring trends in different industries.

How does "Who's Recruited Lately?" gather its information?

The information on "Who's Recruited Lately?" is gathered from various sources such as company announcements, job boards, and social media. The team behind the website also conducts research and verifies the information before publishing it on the site.

Is "Who's Recruited Lately?" only for job seekers?

No, "Who's Recruited Lately?" is not just for job seekers. The website is also useful for recruiters and hiring managers as it provides insights on current hiring trends and which companies are actively recruiting. This can help them in their recruitment strategies and decision-making processes.

Can I submit information on "Who's Recruited Lately?"

Yes, you can submit information on "Who's Recruited Lately?" through the "Contact" page on the website. The team behind the website will review the information and if deemed relevant, it will be added to the site's updates.

Is "Who's Recruited Lately?" a free service?

Yes, "Who's Recruited Lately?" is a free service for users. The website does not charge any fees for accessing its information or updates. However, please note that the website may contain advertisements and sponsored content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Tiarra Clark