• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who knew realtors could be such great clients?

In summary, the realtor called Becky and was very impressed with her work. He wanted to know if she had any brochures or gift ideas for him and she created a trifold brochure on vista printing freebies.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
WOW!

Just got off the phone w/ a realtor I know - he has never purchased from me, but the consultant he used is no longer w/ PC......he wanted a link to my website, because he purchases Grilling Kits for his clients when they close on their home!!!!

This is one of the most successful realtors in this area - even in this really crappy economy, he and his wife (they are a team) continue to do really well w/ their business!

I am pumped!:D

wooo hoooo! Was it a out of the blue call? That is awesome!!

I need to send a letter out to the realtors in this area. My SIL used to put together albums for some reltors. She made $$$!

amy07 said:
wooo hoooo! Was it a out of the blue call? That is awesome!!

Totally out of the blue!

I got home from running errands - and there was a message saying "hey Becky, are you still a Pampered Chef Lady......"

I gave him a call back - and Ta Da!:D

Awesome for you Becky! If only my parents (who are very successful in the realestate biz, would buy PC products for their closing gifts) :(! Good for you!

I never even thought of this! Awesome for you!!!

Anybody have a letter made up to send out to potentials?

i would love to see a letter! please help us!

There are a ton of files in the files section...just do a search with the word "realtor". :)

Vista Tri-foldI made up a trifold brochure on one of vista printing freebie times. I took working from info I found on here and just made it my own. Included a recipe and some gift giving ideas. It came out pretty good. I would attach but I don't know how to attach something that is not saved on my computer. It is saved at vista.

Awesome Becky!
I almost hate to approach the realtors here, because several of them buy gift certificates from my parents' restaurant...hate to take that away from them!

That's so terrific Becky!

Great news! Hope you get lots of sales from him!

I just did a show for a realtor but wasn't sure how to approach it. Guess I need to learn to just say what is on my mind! I still plan on sending her a flier. I have been working on changing one up a bit. Congratulations on your success Becky!

Related to Who knew realtors could be such great clients?

1. What is "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!"?

"Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for real estate agents. It offers exclusive discounts and benefits to help make your life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I sign up for "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!"?

To sign up for "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you will be prompted to fill out some basic information and create an account. Once you have completed this, you will automatically be enrolled in the program.

3. What discounts and benefits are included in "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!"?

As a member of "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!", you will receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products, as well as access to exclusive promotions and sales. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and receive special offers throughout the year.

4. Is there a cost to join "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!"?

No, there is no cost to join "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!". It is completely free for real estate agents to sign up and start enjoying the benefits of the program.

5. How can I take advantage of my "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!" benefits?

To take advantage of your "Whoo Hooo for Realtors!!!" benefits, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and start shopping! Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout, and any special offers or promotions will be made available to you through your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • The_Kitchen_Guy