• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Ready for My First Pampered Chef Cooking Show?

In summary, the best way to prepare for your first Pampered Chef cooking show is to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes, practice beforehand, and send out invitations in advance. During the show, you can expect to showcase products, demonstrate recipes, and share the benefits of hosting a show. Shows typically last 1-2 hours, and it's important to stick to a schedule. It's best to wear something comfortable and presentable, and to make the show a success, have fun, be yourself, engage with guests, and follow up afterwards.
krispi
Hi, everyone. I've just signed up with Pampered Chef and thought I would introduce myself. I have my first cooking show this Sunday, and although I'm a little nervous about it, I've found a lot of great information here.

Kristi

Welcome aboard! The info and the people here are priceless. I left Atlanta 30 years ago but still have friends there.​

Where in Atlanta are you? I'm in Locust Grove @ 30 miles south.

Welcome! Great people and information here.

Welcome I am on the west side of atlanta about 30 miles.

Welcome to PC and CS!!! Hope you enjoy it!! Good luck on sunday!!!

Welcome to the PC family!

Welcome!We all get nervous. Try practicing what you want to say out loud. It plants the words in a different place in your brain. Really. It helps you to remember them when you're nervous.

Welcome!

We all get nervous. Try practicing what you want to say out loud. It plants the words in a different place in your brain. Really. It helps you to remember them when you're nervous.

Welcome to the PC & Chef Success families. I am confident you'll love both :) Great work booking your first show in so close to signing! You are off to a great start already!

Welcome to CS and congrats on starting your OWN business!!

Good luck!

Welcome to PC & CS! :D

Thanks, everyone! For those who asked, I live in Vinings. I'm an Atlanta native (rare these days) and I absolutely love this part of town.

Linda, I grew up in Stockbridge - not too far from you.

Hey Kristi - I used to live in Vinings (back in the 80's, early 90's) I loved it up there too!

Welcome! :)

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef cooking show?

The best way to prepare for your first cooking show is to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. Practice using the products and perfecting the recipes beforehand so you feel confident during the show. It's also helpful to create a guest list and send out invitations at least a week in advance.

2. What should I expect during my first Pampered Chef cooking show?

During your first cooking show, you can expect to showcase Pampered Chef products and demonstrate how to use them while preparing delicious recipes. You will also have the opportunity to share the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show and how guests can earn free products. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be there to support you and answer any questions.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef cooking show typically last?

A Pampered Chef cooking show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. It's important to stick to a schedule and keep things moving smoothly to ensure a successful show.

4. What should I wear to my first Pampered Chef cooking show?

It's best to wear something comfortable and presentable to your first cooking show. You want to be able to move around and demonstrate without feeling restricted, but also look professional. Many consultants choose to wear a Pampered Chef apron to show their affiliation with the company.

5. How can I make my first Pampered Chef cooking show a success?

The key to a successful Pampered Chef cooking show is to have fun and be yourself! Guests will enjoy the experience more if they see your enthusiasm and passion for the products and recipes. It's also important to engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. Don't forget to follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Billie Jo Murphy