• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Kisrae and What is Their Story? Join Me on My Pampered Chef Journey!

In summary, Kisrae is an independent consultant for Pampered Chef who has a unique story and is passionate about cooking and building a successful business. They are available to support and guide anyone interested in joining the Pampered Chef team under their leadership. As a consultant, Kisrae will not only provide resources but also share their own experiences and tips for success. Connecting with Kisrae and other consultants is possible through team meetings, online groups, and training events.
nick-tones
I just signed up under Kisrae. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome !!!!!!!!!

welcome to ChefSuccess & Pampered Chef. You'll love both, I'm sure :)

Welcome!! You will love this site as you get started - it has helped me tons(!!!) and I know it will help you! I look forward to getting to know you better! :D

Welcome to our little can o' mixed nuts!Read The Hitchhiker's Guide to Chef Success in the Chef's Lounge and join us at the picnic. We're all glad you're here!

Welcome and good luck!

I"M SOOOOOOO Proud of you!!!!

Hello and welcome. Have fun with your new business.

Hi and welcome!!! Wishing you lots of fun and success with your business!

Welcome Welcome to Hotel California.... :)

Welcome! We're glad you are here.

WElcome!!! I hope you LOVE being a consultant!!:)

Welcome to the group-this site is a great support !

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.

Welcome!! You have found a great group of people here!! :chef:

(I think we scared this one away, too.)

1. Who is Kisrae?

Kisrae is someone who has joined the Pampered Chef team as an independent consultant, and is now embarking on a journey with us to build a successful business and share our amazing products with others.

2. What is Kisrae's story?

Kisrae's story is unique to them, but like many others who join Pampered Chef, they may have a passion for cooking, a desire to be their own boss, or a desire to earn extra income. We are excited to support Kisrae on their journey and see where it takes them!

3. How can I join Kisrae on their Pampered Chef journey?

If you are interested in joining Kisrae and becoming a part of the Pampered Chef team, you can sign up under Kisrae as an independent consultant. They will be there to guide and support you as you start your own journey with us.

4. What can I expect from Kisrae as my Pampered Chef consultant?

Kisrae will be there to provide you with support, guidance, and resources as you start your Pampered Chef business. They will also share their own experiences and tips to help you succeed.

5. How can I get to know Kisrae and other consultants?

We have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to connect and support each other. You can get to know Kisrae and other consultants by attending team meetings, joining online groups, and participating in training and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • cfrazier