• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Jennie and What's Her Story with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Jennie is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products. She has been with the company for over 15 years and is passionate about the products. Her story with Pampered Chef began in 2005 and she has been actively building her business ever since. She has not yet attended national conference but hopes to do so this year. Jennie's family is very supportive of her Pampered Chef business and she is grateful for their support while being able to contribute to their income as a stay-at-home mom.
Jennie4PC
I figured that I would finally introduce myself since I have been posting forever. My name is Jennie and I have been doing PC since March of 2005 I moved in April of 2005 to Elko NV. I have 3 wonderful kids 1 boy who is 4, 2 girls ages 2 and 5 months she was born on July 23 2006. I still have yet top make it to national conference but really hope to this year. I am a stay at home mom and have been for 3 yrs now I have a great hubby who supports me 99% of the time the 1% is when he really wants me to stay home and I leave for a party but he does like the extra money.

Congrats on making it to 750 posts. Great introduction.

Thanks for being part of our "virtual cluster"! It would be nothing without us blabber mouths!! :) :)

Thanks for telling us more about you; I don't think I did it 'till late either!

Hey Gill, who you callin' blabber mouth?:p

1. Who is Jennie?

Jennie is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools and cooking products. She has been with the company since March of 2005 and currently resides in Elko, NV.

2. What's her story with Pampered Chef?

Jennie's story with Pampered Chef began in 2005 when she joined as a consultant. She has been actively working and building her business ever since. She is passionate about the products and loves sharing them with others.

3. How long has she been with Pampered Chef?

Jennie has been with Pampered Chef for over 15 years, since March of 2005. She has built a successful business and continues to grow and learn with the company.

4. Has she attended national conference?

Jennie has not yet attended national conference, but she hopes to attend this year. She is excited about the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn more about the company.

5. What does her family think about her Pampered Chef business?

Jennie's family is very supportive of her Pampered Chef business. Her husband supports her 99% of the time, except when she has to leave for a party and he would rather have her stay at home. Jennie is grateful for their support and loves being able to contribute to her family's income while also being a stay-at-home mom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mindi cunningham
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kara Eaton