• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Lighthouse Will Win the Restoration Initiative?

In summary, the Bodie Island, NC lighthouse is one of the finalists to be renovated next month. If you don't have a favorite to vote for, PLEASE vote for the Bodie Island, NC lighthouse.
ragschef
The link pasted below is for one of the lighthouse finalists to be renovated next month.

If you don't have a favorite to vote for, PLEASE vote for the Bodie Island, NC lighthouse. We are very behind in our votes and would like to beat the New Canal in Louisiana. We are currently tied with it.

You have until Sunday to vote. I thank you in advance. :)

JELD-WEN Windows and Doors | Lighthouse Restoration Iniative

I voted for it!

I have beautiful pics of a light house on Tybee Island that we saw when we went to Savannah last year.

jrstephens said:
I voted for it!

I have beautiful pics of a light house on Tybee Island that we saw when we went to Savannah last year.

oooo... I'd love to see them!

oh and THANKS for voting!! :D

ragschef said:

I will try to remember to post one on here from home. We took a dalphin tour and got to see the lighthouse from a distance. We did not stay long enough to get to do the tour.

Just voted! It is actually one of the nicer ones! :) Hope you guys win!

I voted for ya...

I voted for you - good luck!

PChefPEI said:
Just voted! It is actually one of the nicer ones! :) Hope you guys win!

i agree! it was one of my favorites -- after i figured that you arent voting for the ones that are on that first page of the website.

one more vote for you... can we vote daily?

I just voted, but how do you know if you're behind? I didn't see a tally.

voted for ya Amanda! WOW Lighthouses are so cool ! Good Luck!

I voted. I love lighthouses. I have little lighthouses for salt and pepper shakers, napkin holder, spoon rest, pot holders, oven mitts, and cookie jar.

Debbie :D

I voted for ya . I think we walked up that Lighthouse . We stayed in a Beautiful BIG house in Carolla near Nags Head

cwinter474 said:
one more vote for you... can we vote daily?

Thank you all for voting!! I really appreciate it!!

Yes you can vote daily. Infact, you can vote several times a day!! I voted atleast 25 or 30 times today myself!! :blushing:

I voted for your lighthouse. It is quite a classic!

ragschef said:
Thank you all for voting!! I really appreciate it!!

Yes you can vote daily. Infact, you can vote several times a day!! I voted atleast 25 or 30 times today myself!! :blushing:
I thought I read that only one vote per computer will count. It says you can't stack the votes, or something like that.

I have no idea where I read that, but I'm sure I read it.

JAE said:
I thought I read that only one vote per computer will count. It says you can't stack the votes, or something like that.

I have no idea where I read that, but I'm sure I read it.

If that's the case, I wasted a LOT of time at work today!! LOL! Oh well.

ragschef said:

Here's the pics I have. I took them from the boat as we were riding by.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/lgihthouse/

Guest Password is jennifer. I thought I had it set for public but I guess not.

I voted for it! Good luck!!

WindPoint lighthouse is in my hometown of Racine - LOVE seeing the pictures - I have some of them around here too!

P.S. I voted for yours since my favorite has already been done.

Related to Which Lighthouse Will Win the Restoration Initiative?

1. What is the restoration initiative for lighthouses?

The restoration initiative for lighthouses is a project aimed at preserving and renovating historic lighthouses that are in need of repair or restoration.

2. How are the lighthouses chosen for the restoration initiative?

The lighthouses are chosen based on their historical significance, condition, and community support. A committee reviews nominations and selects the finalists for the restoration initiative.

3. What is the current status of the Bodie Island, NC lighthouse in the restoration initiative?

The Bodie Island, NC lighthouse is currently tied with the New Canal in Louisiana in the voting for the restoration initiative. It is in need of votes to secure its place as the next lighthouse to be renovated.

4. When is the deadline to vote for the lighthouse restoration initiative?

The deadline to vote for the lighthouse restoration initiative is Sunday. After this date, the voting will close and the winner will be announced.

5. How can I vote for the lighthouse restoration initiative?

You can vote for the lighthouse restoration initiative by visiting the link provided and selecting the Bodie Island, NC lighthouse as your choice. You may also share the link with others to encourage them to vote as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Back