• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find the Latest Chart?

In summary, Some people were discussing their success with using a chart to keep track of their shows for the month. They were excited about crossing out "no's" and getting "yeses". They also discussed upcoming shows and making phone calls to potential hosts. One person asked if they lose a "no" if someone who originally declined hosting a show changes their mind and hosts a catalog show instead. Another person shared a story about a friend who had a successful catalog show.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have the chart?

Here you go!!!

Attachments

• 100 NO's.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 570
Thanks K!!!

Your so welcome!! :D

Sooo awesome...thanks!

So I downloaded this and figured I'd use it to fill my calendar in January, for my charter month. What a great motivator - to cross out all those no's...and in the process get some yeses. :p So, I have 4 shows in Jan (including my grand opening) and it was looking good. I'd only contacted a few people to get that...others I want to contact are working odd shifts or out of town. I'm going to wait until Sunday to call again...haven't made any calls since Tuesday.

My question is - if someone who originally told you no about hosting a show comes to you and tells you she'll host a catalog show, do I lose that no? :)

ChefJoyJ said:
So I downloaded this and figured I'd use it to fill my calendar in January, for my charter month. What a great motivator - to cross out all those no's...and in the process get some yeses. :p So, I have 4 shows in Jan (including my grand opening) and it was looking good. I'd only contacted a few people to get that...others I want to contact are working odd shifts or out of town. I'm going to wait until Sunday to call again...haven't made any calls since Tuesday.

My question is - if someone who originally told you no about hosting a show comes to you and tells you she'll host a catalog show, do I lose that no? :)

Whoo Hooo! Gladly lose that NO!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Whoo Hooo! Gladly lose that NO!!!

LOL!!! I've already gleefully erased the mark over that no! :D

My question is - if someone who originally told you no about hosting a show comes to you and tells you she'll host a catalog show, do I lose that no?

I'd have to say NO to that ... A dear friend of mine did that and her catalog show was over $300!

Related to Where to Find the Latest Chart?

1. Where can I find the latest chart on Pampered Chef's website?

You can find the latest chart on Pampered Chef's website by clicking on the "Recipes" tab and then selecting "Charts" from the drop-down menu.

2. Is there a specific section on the Pampered Chef website for the latest chart?

Yes, there is a specific section on the Pampered Chef website for the latest chart. It can be found under the "Recipes" tab and then selecting "Charts" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I access the latest chart through the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can access the latest chart through the Pampered Chef app. Simply open the app and click on the "Recipes" tab, then select "Charts" from the drop-down menu.

4. Are the charts on Pampered Chef's website updated regularly?

Yes, the charts on Pampered Chef's website are updated regularly to provide you with the most up-to-date information and trends.

5. Is there a way to receive notifications when a new chart is released on Pampered Chef's website?

Unfortunately, there is currently no notification system for when a new chart is released on Pampered Chef's website. However, you can check the website regularly or follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Boles
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ThePampered1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Chandle