• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Jim Cathcart's Materials on Relationship Selling?

In summary, Jim Cathcart primarily uses visual aids, interactive materials, and other training materials in his presentations. These materials are available for purchase on his website and can be customized for specific industries or audiences. They are suitable for both beginners and experienced professionals and can be used for training or workshops within organizations.
Stoney5
Silver Member
Relationship Selling in a New Era

1 DVD $95.00 -asking $75 Never Opened
DVD of a full length speech plus 19 audio commentaries.

This product contains a full length live motivational speech before 3,000 business owners at the famous MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Filled with inspiring ideas, specific sales strategies, motivational stories and lots of humor. Perfect for perking up a sales meeting or inspiring the troops for new sales efforts.

http://www.cathcart.com/products_relationship_selling.aspx#new_era
Books---
Relationship Selling- The Eight Compenticies of Top Sals Producers -New $24.95 (Signed by Jim) ...asking $20.

Acorn Principles of Doing Business... $8.00

I take Paypal- all prices above plus shipping.

Thanks,
Karla

Related to Where Can I Find Jim Cathcart's Materials on Relationship Selling?

1. What type of materials does Jim Cathcart use in his presentations?

Jim Cathcart primarily uses visual aids such as slides, videos, and props in his presentations. He also incorporates interactive materials such as handouts, worksheets, and activities to engage the audience.

2. Are Jim Cathcart's materials available for purchase?

Yes, Jim Cathcart's materials are available for purchase on his official website. These include books, videos, audio recordings, and other training materials designed to help individuals and businesses improve their performance and achieve success.

3. Can I customize Jim Cathcart's materials for my specific industry or audience?

While Jim Cathcart's materials are designed to be applicable to a wide range of industries and audiences, he also offers customization services for a more tailored approach. You can contact his team directly to discuss your specific needs and how his materials can be adapted to best meet them.

4. Are Jim Cathcart's materials suitable for both beginners and experienced professionals?

Yes, Jim Cathcart's materials are suitable for individuals at all levels of experience. His materials are designed to be accessible and informative for beginners, while also providing valuable insights and strategies for experienced professionals looking to enhance their skills and performance.

5. Can I use Jim Cathcart's materials for training or workshops within my organization?

Yes, Jim Cathcart's materials are often used for training and workshops within organizations. You can purchase multiple copies of his materials for team or group use, or his team can work with you to develop a custom training program using his materials as a foundation.

Back