• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will I See on NBC Tonight?

In summary, "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!" is a popular cooking show on NBC that features everyday people competing for a chance to win a cash prize by showcasing their culinary skills. To be a contestant, you can apply through the official NBC website or attend open casting calls. The show features a variety of dishes and the judges are renowned chefs and food critics. The winner receives a cash prize and national recognition.
IAmChefJ
As I've mentioned here, my day job is for XM Radio. Last week we launched a program called "Nashville Star Radio" that I produced, in conjunction with the reality series Nashville Star, on NBC.

The NBC cameras were in our studio last week taping for a feature that will run in tonight's show. It's a :60 piece, and I'm sure I'm all over the editing floor, but at the least my co-worker, who hosts the show, should get some face time.

I'll be the dark haired chick in the XM shirt. I have a cluster meeting tonight, so I don't even get to watch it live! LOL

How very exciting!! I don't watch that show, but perhaps I'll tune in!

That's so cool!

I LOVE Nashville Star and was so happy when in started up again last week. We have a 4-H mtg. with DS tonight, but I've got a season pass for it on my DVR. I'll watch when we get home and look for you!

Well I didn't make it. But my boss was in there a lot, (reading the script I wrote!) and at the end of the segment where they show everyone gathered around him, posing for a picture -- I was the one taking the photo. LOL.

I was there in spirit. It was still a pretty cool feature.

We love NS too!!!

I looked for you and even rewound and played through the segment in slow motion! Oh well--We know you were there!

A side note: i LOVE my xm radio. Had it for 3 years. Can't hardly listen to real radio any more--I get too annoyed!

What is "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!"?

"I May Be on Nbc Tonight!" is a popular cooking show on NBC that features everyday people showcasing their culinary skills and competing for a chance to win a cash prize.

How can I be on "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!"?

To be a contestant on "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!", you can apply through the official NBC website or attend open casting calls that are held in various cities throughout the year.

What types of dishes are featured on "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!"?

The show features a variety of dishes ranging from appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more. The dishes are often creative, unique, and reflect the contestant's personal style.

Who are the judges on "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!"?

The judges on "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!" are renowned chefs and food critics who have years of experience in the culinary industry. They provide valuable feedback and critiques to help the contestants improve their dishes.

What is the prize for winning "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!"?

The grand prize for winning "I May Be on Nbc Tonight!" varies, but it is usually a cash prize of $10,000 or more. The winner also receives recognition and exposure for their cooking skills on a national platform.

Back