• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What sets the Forged Cutlery Competitor apart from other knives on the market?

M
mistym
I got the link from Presidents Choice website. For those of us in provinces with Loblaws or Superstores - HEADSUP:

http://www.presidentschoice.ca/HouseAndHome/ProductDetails.aspx/id/18068/name/ForgedKnives/catid/18068/type/2#MoreInfo

Ok, lets brainstorm comebacks. I KNOW I will have customers who will bring this up:

1)Pampered Chef quality - I will have to get my hands on some of the competitors knives and test them out.
2) Lifetime Warrenty
3) At Presidents Choice (hey they have the same acronym - PC!) if you want to return a product you must return the product, packaging and receipt to the point of purchase. The customer service staff will assist with a refund, exchange or completion of a Corporate Brands Customer Complaint reporting form.

UMMMM, anymore?

Misty

Last edited by a moderator:
Our handles are much better.

Our knives are increadible. I used them for the first time last friday and I'm in love. They handle great, they have a great feel, are well balanced, the rounded shape of the handles is more comfortable when cutting a lot of stuff up.

I'm a big believer that you get what you pay for! Those have a cheap price; so they're probably cheaply made! If you make an investment in a good knife, it will last you a lifetime....at least ours will;)

I have used the Rachael Ray santuko and I like our handle better. It also seems like ours is a little more heavier. It is about time we got some good quality knives...I had so many complaints about the other ones. I know I am going to hear it how expensive ours are but...it has been said above...you get what you pay for.

My mother-in-law has Cutco knives that she paid a ton for. I love the PC knives (just got my 2 for quilifying) What I like best? The handel, it gives them good balance and is comfortable.

Actually, ours aren't that expensive. An identical Santuko knife from Williams & Sonoma was ON SALE for $230.

Related to What sets the Forged Cutlery Competitor apart from other knives on the market?

1. What makes Forged Cutlery Competitor different from other brands like Pampered Chef?

Forged Cutlery Competitor is a high-quality brand of knives that are made using a forging process, which results in a stronger and more durable blade. This process involves heating and shaping the metal into the desired shape, resulting in a stronger knife that can withstand frequent use and last for a longer period of time. Additionally, Forged Cutlery Competitor knives are made with high-quality materials and are designed for optimal performance in the kitchen.

2. Does Forged Cutlery Competitor offer a lifetime warranty?

Yes, Forged Cutlery Competitor offers a lifetime warranty on their knives. This means that if there are any defects in the materials or workmanship of the knife, the company will replace it free of charge. This warranty reflects the confidence that the brand has in their products and their commitment to providing customers with high-quality and long-lasting knives.

3. How does the return policy work for Forged Cutlery Competitor?

If you need to return a Forged Cutlery Competitor product, you must bring the product, packaging, and receipt to the point of purchase. The customer service staff will then assist you with a refund, exchange, or completion of a Corporate Brands Customer Complaint reporting form. This policy ensures that customers have a hassle-free experience when returning a product and helps the company keep track of any issues or complaints.

Back