• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Opinion on the New Cookware ??

In summary, the customer is unhappy because she bought a set of cookware from The Pampered Chef in June and is concerned that her guarantee may not be good for replacements.
D_Patel
It is nice. For years we have been taught to tell people how great our Prof. cookware is the best and why they should choose ours. then they come out with a new line that is supposedly better. I have had some negative feedback so far. anyone else ??How do you all feel ??

My full time job is in baseball and softball sales and let me tell you they come out with a new and improved bat every year, sometimes twice a year. I think the new cookware is great, and I feel it is a positive thing to improve on a product. There are so many inovations nowdays, just look at the computer industry or any industry for that matter and everybody is trying to improve on their products. In my opinion this is a great step foward for Pampered Chef and I will try to encourage my customers to see it that way also.

D_Patel said:
It is nice. For years we have been taught to tell people how great our Prof. cookware is the best and why they should choose ours. then they come out with a new line that is supposedly better. I have had some negative feedback so far. anyone else ??How do you all feel ??

Hey Daniellle - I haven't had that question yet - but I've thought about it myself...what did you say? I think I would just say something like new technology and the silicone handles...I don't know. What is bothering me more tho, and a customer brought this up that purchased a whole set of Gen II Cookware from me back in June....what happens to her guarantee? Will it will be around for replacments should something happen to one of her pieces? Or will PC maybe upgrade her to the Professional????

Just curious - what negative feedback did you get?

I LOVE the new cookware. I have the small covered saucepan and the small saute pan.

A lifetime guarantee is a lifetime guarantee - if something happens to someone's professional cookware, I believe that The Pampered Chef will take care of them.

Love it!I just explain that the PC is always improving their products and always looking for better products! I tell them we have 3 sets of cookware, 1 is good, 1 is better and 1 is best! Then I go on to tell them the differences and the benefits! :D

I haven't really finessed my cookware speil yet, but a couple of things I say...
You can't go wrong with PC cookware. Both lines come with a lifetime guarantee. The Executive line has the most up to the minute, brand spanking new technology with the titanium enhancement. [I am drawing a total blank on the coreect wording of that. Forgive me, please.] That alone makes it the best cookware available. Then it has lots of little bells and whistles, with the Autograph 2 on the inside *and* outside of the pan, flared lip, graduated gauging for maximum heat conductivity, the lids going over the handles and have you noticed the little thumb grip on the handle? Very comfy. You will use this cookware every day for the rest of your life and love it more and more and more.

I did the ice cube demo at my last show and even *I* was shocked at how cold that pan got!! One guest looked at me and said, "I. Want. This." It was so funny!!

I think a good thing to highlight to customers is that for the relatively small increase in price the number of upgraded features you get in the new cookware is really good. I want to try the rice krispie treat demo in it. I forget where I saw it, but I want to try it at home first.

And there are lots of people out there who want to have totally TOP OF THE LINE. I guess we'll see how popular it is.

Cindycooks said:
What is bothering me more tho, and a customer brought this up that purchased a whole set of Gen II Cookware from me back in June....what happens to her guarantee? Will it will be around for replacments should something happen to one of her pieces? Or will PC maybe upgrade her to the Professional????
The Gen II cookware has a two year guarantee. PC will honor that guarantee. There will be enough product to cover need during that time.

Well I was trying to up my March bookings so i of course mentioned the new products to help with the bookings,the women that was upset had attended a show in November and purchased the Proff. 6 piece set from me, She was mad because she thought she had the best now there is a new line that is supposedly better. She said if i would have known a new line was comming out i would have waited. So i see her point. I just hope it doesnt come up again ! I told her the proff. is still great and that that is what i own and use all the time and that i wouldnt trade it for anything ! I was kinda caught off guard on that one .

D_Patel said:
Well I was trying to up my March bookings so i of course mentioned the new products to help with the bookings,the women that was upset had attended a show in November and purchased the Proff. 6 piece set from me, She was mad because she thought she had the best now there is a new line that is supposedly better. She said if i would have known a new line was comming out i would have waited. So i see her point. I just hope it doesnt come up again ! I told her the proff. is still great and that that is what i own and use all the time and that i wouldnt trade it for anything ! I was kinda caught off guard on that one .
When you go to the computer store and buy a computer, you are (hoipefully) getting the newest wizz-bang top o' the line computer. Know what? It'll be obsolete by the time you get it out to the car.

Every company improves and upgrades their product lines all the time - or they die. (Are you driving a Pacer or a Gremlin? I thought not.)

Think of the Professional line as the very best entry-level cookware from any vendor out there. As for your customer, it was the very best available at the time she bought it. It will outlast her, I bet.

they hoped it would be cheaper....I had a show where I talked about new products coming out and that there was a new line of cookware and they hoped that it was cheaper than the Gen II and that PC was dropping the prof line. So I got some mixed reviews because all of these guests that had cookware....have Gen II. Oh well, I guess....it was mostly family too. :eek:

pamperedbecky said:
I think a good thing to highlight to customers is that for the relatively small increase in price the number of upgraded features you get in the new cookware is really good. I want to try the rice krispie treat demo in it. I forget where I saw it, but I want to try it at home first.

And there are lots of people out there who want to have totally TOP OF THE LINE. I guess we'll see how popular it is.

The rice krispies demo was in the Feb CN [as well as on one of the audios from the supply order]. It's on page 4:
At your shows: Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 cup of marshmallows in the 1.5 qt saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in 2 cups of crisp rice cereal. Pour mixture into Small Oval Baker to show guests how easily it releases from the cookware and what a snap cleanup is.

I love the cookware and want ALL of it!! I did win the saute pan at our regional training Saturday and proceeded to show my in-laws my quickie burnt cheese demo!! :D

Sandi

sandi4tpc said:
I had a show where I talked about new products coming out and that there was a new line of cookware and they hoped that it was cheaper than the Gen II and that PC was dropping the prof line. So I got some mixed reviews because all of these guests that had cookware....have Gen II. Oh well, I guess....it was mostly family too. :eek:
<snip or brevity>
Sandi
"Cheap" is not the PC niche. Quality and value is the reputation of Pampered Chef. Why would we want to wallow with wal-mart?

You can't blame people for wanting the best but to pay the least. They're thinking from the front end, you have to convince them to think from the back end. The Old Man taught me that when it comes to tools, buy the the best quality you can possibly afford, because it will outlast the cheap. When you buy cheap tools, you will have to replace them sooner or later, most likely, sooner. Buying the best saves money over the long run because when you buy quality, you only have to buy one. That's thinking from the back end.

When I wanted to replace my crappy old lawn tractor, I could have paid a lot less at a big box store, or I could have bought an MTD. I spent the extra money to buy a John Deere because I only wanted to buy one - and they'll haul me to the cemetery in a wagon pulled behind it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Cheap" is not the PC niche. Quality and value is the reputation of Pampered Chef. Why would we want to wallow with wal-mart?

You can't blame people for wanting the best but to pay the least. They're thinking from the front end, you have to convince them to think from the back end. The Old Man taught me that when it comes to tools, buy the the best quality you can possibly afford, because it will outlast the cheap. When you buy cheap tools, you will have to replace them sooner or later, most likely, sooner. Buying the best saves money over the long run because when you buy quality, you only have to buy one. That's thinking from the back end.

When I wanted to replace my crappy old lawn tractor, I could have paid a lot less at a big box store, or I could have bought an MTD. I spent the extra money to buy a John Deere because I only wanted to buy one - and they'll haul me to the cemetery in a wagon pulled behind it.

I agree!! I was showing off my new Ex. saute pan to my sister and she loves it and had already booked a show for April.....she's going to buy the 5 & 7 pc set. I just think a big thing about the quality that goes with the price is the LIFETIME guarantee on it!! Where else can you get this quality with "insurance" at no extra cost?? You can't! I'm just working to try to earn as much of it as I can!!

Sandi

Satisfaction Guaranteed
D_Patel said:

Pampered Chef does have a satisfaction guarantee for 1 year. She can exchange the set for the new set, I believe, come March 1. Call Customer Service to find out for sure. Best to make the customer happy.

1. What materials are used to make the new cookware?

The new cookware from Pampered Chef is made with a combination of aluminum and stainless steel. This unique blend provides even heat distribution and durability.

2. Is the new cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the longevity of the cookware.

3. Can the new cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the new cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and halogen.

4. How does the new cookware compare to other brands?

The new cookware from Pampered Chef is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last for years. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee, making it a great investment for your kitchen.

5. Does the new cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, the new cookware comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you experience any issues with your cookware, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies