• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Insurance Deduction of $2 on

In summary, the insurance deduction of $2 on is a recurring discount given by Pampered Chef to consultants for their insurance coverage. It is calculated based on the total amount of insurance premiums paid and is applied at a rate of $2 for every $100 in premiums. All Pampered Chef consultants enrolled in the insurance program automatically qualify for this deduction. The deduction is not a one-time discount, but a recurring one that is applied each month as long as the consultant remains enrolled in the insurance program. Consultants can choose to opt out of the insurance deduction if they do not wish to receive it.
rdh25
our commission statement? I was just wondering what this was for.

Thanks

It's to cover any injuries/illness that results from a show.. I believe it only covers guests...

Pampered Zoe said:
It's to cover any injuries/illness that results from a show.. I believe it only covers guests...

It is a policy to cover the host's home as well. Just in case you drop your batter bowl on her gorgeous marble floor! Or ruin her carpet! I would say well worth the $2 a month! You can also write this off on your taxes as insurance!

1. What is the insurance deduction of $2 on?

The insurance deduction of $2 on is a discount given by Pampered Chef to consultants for their insurance coverage.

2. How is the insurance deduction of $2 on calculated?

The insurance deduction of $2 on is calculated based on the total amount of insurance premiums paid by the consultant. For every $100 in insurance premiums, a $2 deduction is applied.

3. Do I qualify for the insurance deduction of $2 on?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant and have enrolled in the company's insurance program, you will automatically qualify for the insurance deduction of $2 on.

4. Is the insurance deduction of $2 on a one-time discount?

No, the insurance deduction of $2 on is a recurring discount that is applied to your insurance premiums each month as long as you remain enrolled in the insurance program.

5. Can I opt out of the insurance deduction of $2 on?

Yes, if you do not wish to receive the insurance deduction of $2 on, you can opt out of the insurance program and the deduction will no longer be applied to your premiums.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
lacychef