• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Inspired This Couple to Join Pampered Chef?

In summary, this couple was inspired to join Pampered Chef because they needed extra income while still maintaining family time. They learned about the opportunity through a Pampered Chef director in their church and were drawn to the flexibility and potential for income. They decided to join after seeing the business opportunity and realizing it would be a good fit for their family - with the husband's love for cooking and the wife's business savvy. They plan to work together as a team, with the husband doing shows and the wife handling the business side. Their Grand Opening Business Launch is scheduled for this Friday and they are excited to be a part of the Pampered Chef community.
familymgrkendra
Hello, I am new to Chef Success and also a new consultant. My DH Harlin and I Kendra signed as a team on Feb 2nd. My DH is going to be doing the shows and I will be doing the business part of it. We are from Berwyn, IL a suburb of Chicago.

We began the business because we are in need of additional income, but we also don't want to lose valuable family time. This business will give us the flexiablity for family time as well as an additional income.

I approached someone from our church whom I knew was a PC director and asked about doing a show and also for info about the business oppurtunity. DH and I looked over the business opp and loved what we saw. We decided this was a great oppurtunity for our family.

DH loves to cook and try new gadgets and gizmos, I love PC products. DH is more outspoken and gets excited about things like this. I am very business minded and very much into that aspect of it. So we have decided we are going to work as a team on this oppurtunity.

We are having our Grand Opening Business Launch this Friday!!

Looking forward to being a part of the group here!!

Welcome Kendra (and Harlin!)! This is a great community ~ you will be sure to get lots of help (and a good dose of fun!) for your business.

Congratulations, best wishes, and welcome!Don't hesitate to ask questions. We're full of information. (We're full of other stuff, too, but let's not get into that.) I hope your launch goes really well. It sounds like you're off to a great start.

Welcome!!!!! You will learn so much from everyone here!! You will love the PC business!!

Welcome! And how awesome for you to work the business together!

Welcome! Be sure to let us know how your Grand Opening goes and how the "team" business works out. Your story may be one we can share with other families.

Welcome! I'm in Chicagoland too. :) Who is your director?

Welcome to you both and good luck! I'm from Chicagoland too (Geneva) and actually have an old roommate who grew up in Stickney (right near Berwyn) - best of luck and have fun!

:) :chef: That's awesome!! Welcome to our little family!! I hope you love it as much as I do!

In the words of the semi-famous Svengoolie...BER-wyn?Welcome to our little can of mixed nuts. The Kat Lady and I got started the same way, although when she decided she'd rather be pink, I continued on my own. Check out my Hitchhiker's Guide in the Chef's Lounge and welcome to both of you!

1. What inspired this couple to join Pampered Chef?

The couple was in need of additional income, but also wanted to maintain valuable family time. They saw Pampered Chef as a great opportunity to have flexibility and earn extra income.

2. How did they learn about Pampered Chef?

The couple was approached by someone from their church who was a Pampered Chef director. They inquired about hosting a show and also asked for information about the business opportunity.

3. What made them decide to join Pampered Chef?

After looking over the business opportunity, the couple loved what they saw and saw it as a great opportunity for their family. They both have strengths that complement each other - the husband loves to cook and try new gadgets, while the wife is very business-minded.

4. How are they planning to work together in their Pampered Chef business?

The husband will be doing the shows, while the wife will be handling the business aspect of the business. They have decided to work as a team to make the most of this opportunity.

5. When is their Grand Opening Business Launch?

The couple's Grand Opening Business Launch is scheduled for this Friday. They are excited to kick off their Pampered Chef business and are looking forward to being a part of the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana