• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What If... a CS-Only Conference?

In summary, this concept was mentioned in another thread, and I thought it would be fun to play with the idea a little. The idea is for a CS-specific conference where participants would have to have their screen names and avatars printed on their badges, and would have to participate in all the workshops. There would be puns, puns, and more puns, and special workshops for costumes and fruit hats for every occasion.
Tell him no, there isn't, and you have to listen to every excruciating detail!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you're cross dressing, I don't want to know about it.

(BTW, that is supposedly Victoria's Secret.)

I thought Victor's secret was that she liked to dress like a slut.

Speaking of sluts, how's that Post Slut t-shirt coming, Ann?

WOW!! I leave you guys alone for a few days and come back to THIS?? I have been laughing my butt off reading the entire thread. Count me in- I need some drinks!

Baby Baylor is coming in the next 10ish days, so anytime after that I am at the bar with everyone! Let's get this party started!

raebates said:
I thought Victor's secret was that she liked to dress like a slut.

Speaking of sluts, how's that Post Slut t-shirt coming, Ann?
i've got the graphic for it:

thPost_hoer.jpg

gilliandanielle said:
WOW!! I leave you guys alone for a few days and come back to THIS?? I have been laughing my butt off reading the entire thread. Count me in- I need some drinks!

Baby Baylor is coming in the next 10ish days, so anytime after that I am at the bar with everyone! Let's get this party started!

Wow only a week or two away? My time flies....

Hey guys, I'm back from our neighbor to the South (check a map - the crossings from Detroit to Windsor run SOUTH). Had a great time - drank way too much wine.
I'll work on the Post Slut shirt during TV time tonight.

chefann said:
Hey guys, I'm back from our neighbor to the South (check a map - the crossings from Detroit to Windsor run SOUTH). Had a great time - drank way too much wine.
I'll work on the Post Slut shirt during TV time tonight.

How about one that says, "P.S. I love you" ;)

Well crud. I don't have PowerPoint on this machine (like at work), so I have to actually use a graphics program to make the slut graphic. It'll be up some time this week (hopefully).

htengleman.jpg

Last edited:
** This post removed because it no longer makes sense, thanks to someone else who shall remain nameless (but his initials are TKG) editing his post. **

Last edited:
Whatever are you talking about?

That's no fair, KG. You had a post about slut racing. I referenced that in my last post and then you edited your original to be the picture.
:pFine. Be that way.

Ooh, new idea: Jello-filled wrestling pit for working out differences with other cheffers.

raebates said:
Ooh, new idea: Jello-filled wrestling pit for working out differences with other cheffers.

Only if you use the closed star tip of the EAD around the edges (it has to look pretty)

Of course. Anything else would be barbaric.

chefann said:
** This post removed because it no longer makes sense, thanks to someone else who shall remain nameless (but his initials are TKG) editing his post. **
:p :p :p

This thread was too funny. I'm ready for this conference, I bet it would be the best conference any of us ever attend.

Thought of something else for CS conference: giant PJ party!

You mean, like, everyone wears XXXXXXL PJ's?

Not exactly. Everyone should wear the size that's appropriate for them.

Oh, that's good. For a minute there, I thought you might be planning a toga party.

Let's not combine this with the post slut support group or we may be sighted for indecent exposure...

OOOH a TOGA PARTY!! Sign me up!

katie0128 said:
Let's not combine this with the post slut support group or we may be sighted for indecent exposure...
Well, I've got this new camera and I haven't been able to get in a decent exposure yet.

Toga! Toga! Toga!

Food fight!

Oh, no. I'm channeling Animal House again.

chefann said:
Not exactly. Everyone should wear the size that's appropriate for them.
Well, THAT doesn't seem fair!

Ta da! For those who want 'em, Post Slut T-shirts!

118134695v9_240x240_Front.jpg

They're at my Cafe Press store. Two shirts are available, a unisex and a women's (cut more flatteringly for those of us with curves). A Chef Success logo (like the button) is on the back.

And if Cafe Press had a sleep shirt, I'd DEFINITELY make that one a Post Slut version. :D

Perfect! I'll place an order soon. I'll be getting a great big one to wear as jammies--perfect for roaming the halls late at night at NC!

Personally, I like the stars on it. Then we can ALL have all the stars. :D

Decided not to wait. Placed my order. I'll be wearing that with a pair of sleep pants at NC!

You're right. I couldn't earn them, so I'll just buy them.

chefann said:
Ta da! For those who want 'em, Post Slut T-shirts!

118134695v9_240x240_Front.jpg

They're at my Cafe Press store. Two shirts are available, a unisex and a women's (cut more flatteringly for those of us with curves). A Chef Success logo (like the button) is on the back.

That is HYSTERICAL... You're gonna get me in trouble... I'm at work and when I saw that I started laughing so hard everyone wanted to know what I was looking at...

I think it should be the official shirt of the CS Conference.

And the official hat should be a beer hat. You know, the kind that holds a couple of beers (or other adult beverages) and has straws coming down so the wearer can consume them easily.

Alcohol just makes me sleepy. Mine will be filled with Frappucino.

Oooh-- that's an even better idea. I'll have mine full of Butter Caramel Iced Cap Supreme from Tim Horton's.

delish.....

Caffeine is our friend.

Chef Success: Powered by caffeine and nuts since 2004.

Better: Powered by caffeine, and nuts since 2004.

Only grammer geeks will get it, but I like it.

:D

And I think you mean "grammar" geeks.

Who are obviously different people than the spelling geeks.

Oops. Fat fingers. I'm usually a spelling geek, too.

So that your post will not become really confusing to others, I will refrain from correcting my grammar post. I hope you understand how truly difficult that is for me.

I do. And I appreciate it. You're much more considerate than some other post-editors. :)

chefann said:
Workshop: Smilies and you: Making the most of emoticons

Can we take the same thread twice:p

raebates said:
Caffeine is our friend.

Just would like to add that caffeine is my best friend:D :D :D :D :D :D

Love the mug emoticon.

Advanced workshop: Emoticons 2: where to find the good ones

:confused: Since apparently none of the truely addicted cheffers can make it more than a few hours without checking the site and making a (very often) pointless comment, how will we make it through three whole days at NC??? I'm not sure I could listen to an entire session that actually stays on track... Where is the fun in that???

I guess the cheffers will be quite easy to find since we will be the group that asks insane, completely-off-the-topic questions CONSTANTLY! Does HO have a penalty for "session-jacking"????

We'll be the ones laughing insanely at apparently nothing because something reminded us of a post on CS!

chefann said:
Advanced workshop: Emoticons 2: where to find the good ones

I'm in on this one!! Has anybody thought to send an invite to Dr.Phil??

It would be great to have him host a Venting "Thread":p

rennea said:
I'm in on this one!! Has anybody thought to send an invite to Dr.Phil??

It would be great to have him host a Venting "Thread":p

But if he was there, he'd want to solve our "problems"... I'm not sure anyone is capable of tackling that challenge...

<h2>1. What would be fun/different/a "must-do" if there was a wave of Conference that was specifically for CS members ONLY?</h2><p>Some fun and different things that could be incorporated into a CS-only conference could include interactive workshops on popular CS topics such as coding, design, and social media. There could also be a designated "nerd zone" where attendees can play video and board games. A "must-do" could be a roundtable discussion on the future of technology and how CS members can shape it.</p><h2>2. We'd have to have our screen names on our badges, and preferably with our current avatars printed on them, too.</h2><p>Having screen names and avatars on badges would be a great way for CS members to recognize and connect with each other in person. It would also add a fun and personalized touch to the conference.</p><h2>3. OMG! There would be a lot of abbreviated speak (like the commercial on TV with the 'Tween who says everything in Text-speak).</h2><p>Yes, there would definitely be a lot of abbreviated speak at a CS-only conference. It would be a great opportunity for CS members to geek out and use their tech lingo without worrying about being understood.</p><h2>4. None of the workshops would be quiet - we'd all have to get our two cents in.</h2><p>With a room full of CS members, there's bound to be a lot of lively discussion and participation in workshops. It would be a great opportunity for everyone to share their knowledge and ideas with each other.</p><h2>5. Puns, puns, and more puns!</h2><p>CS members are known for their clever and creative minds, so a CS-only conference would definitely be filled with puns and jokes related to technology and coding. It would be a fun and entertaining way to bond with other CS members.</p><h2>Special workshop: costumes and fruit hats for every occasion</h2><p>This would be a unique and fun workshop where CS members can let their creativity run wild and create costumes and fruit hats for different occasions. It would be a great way to showcase their coding skills and have some fun at the same time.</p>

1. What would be fun/different/a "must-do" if there was a wave of Conference that was specifically for CS members ONLY?

Some fun and different things that could be incorporated into a CS-only conference could include interactive workshops on popular CS topics such as coding, design, and social media. There could also be a designated "nerd zone" where attendees can play video and board games. A "must-do" could be a roundtable discussion on the future of technology and how CS members can shape it.

2. We'd have to have our screen names on our badges, and preferably with our current avatars printed on them, too.

Having screen names and avatars on badges would be a great way for CS members to recognize and connect with each other in person. It would also add a fun and personalized touch to the conference.

3. OMG! There would be a lot of abbreviated speak (like the commercial on TV with the 'Tween who says everything in Text-speak).

Yes, there would definitely be a lot of abbreviated speak at a CS-only conference. It would be a great opportunity for CS members to geek out and use their tech lingo without worrying about being understood.

4. None of the workshops would be quiet - we'd all have to get our two cents in.

With a room full of CS members, there's bound to be a lot of lively discussion and participation in workshops. It would be a great opportunity for everyone to share their knowledge and ideas with each other.

5. Puns, puns, and more puns!

CS members are known for their clever and creative minds, so a CS-only conference would definitely be filled with puns and jokes related to technology and coding. It would be a fun and entertaining way to bond with other CS members.

Special workshop: costumes and fruit hats for every occasion

This would be a unique and fun workshop where CS members can let their creativity run wild and create costumes and fruit hats for different occasions. It would be a great way to showcase their coding skills and have some fun at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back