• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Doubles Do You Own Just to Keep Packed?

I'm wondering which items you guys have doubles of just so you can keep yourself packed and ready to go. For me it's-Stainless steel bowls-Tool turn about-Bar pan & rectangular stone-Large grooved cutting board-ChopperMy director says she has -Easy Read Measuring cups too-Food Chopper-Prep Bowl Set-Both Batter Bowls-Scraperspizza cutter, ice cream scoop, egg slicer, can opener.-These are things my family can't do without when I'm gone!-Ange-My hubby insists that I leave:-Chefs Tongs
its_me_susan
I'm wondering which items you guys have doubles of just so you can keep yourself packed and ready to go. For me it's

* stainless steel bowls
* tool turn about - would like to slowly add tools to my travel one
* bar pan & rectangular stone
* Large grooved cutting board
* chopper

My director says she has
* Easy Read Measuring cups too

These are the ones that my family uses while I'm gone, but I have TONS of doubles. I have about 4 sets of the Easy Read Measuring Cups.

Food Chopper
Prep Bowl Set
both Batter Bowls
Scrapers

Last edited:
pizza cutter, ice cream scoop, egg slicer, can opener.

These are things my family can't do without when I'm gone!

ange

My hubby insists that I leave:
Chefs Tongs
Can Opener
Ice Cream Dipper
Pizza Cutter
Lg. Round Stone

:D

For me it's:
SS bowls
ice cream dipper
pizza cutter
can opener
can strainer
all spices (I always let people smell or in case I need them for a recipe)
spatulas
bamboo spoons & spatulas
citrus press
8 excec saute pan

There are a few more things I want, I keep these doubles because I was getting to shows w/o them. Also I love having my PC stuff in the trailer when we go camping. It's a great way to sell when we have potlucks!:D

For me it's:

Tool turn about
Large grooved cutting board
Classic Batter Bowl
All 4 spatulas
mini whisk
food chopper
deluxe cheese grater and container
garlic press
large round stone
bar pan (have 4)
glazed deep dish baker
pizza cutter
ice cream scoop
kitchen shears
can opener
all spices
prep bowl set
deluxe mini muffin
rack for large stone
easy accent decorator (had one, earned one)
quick stir pitchers (2 of both sizes plus have the smaller pink one)
oven mitts

hmmmm....I think that's it LOL

I feel funny because I don't have doubles of anything! I just take what I need. My husband doesn't cook while I'm gone so everythings fair game. :p

I'm with Janel--no doubles.

I have quite a few doubles - too many to mention! I like having the doubles because I can use the item at home right before or after a show, and I can book shows back to back...even two on one day!

pamperedalf said:
For me it's:
SS bowls
ice cream dipper
pizza cutter
can opener
can strainer
all spices (I always let people smell or in case I need them for a recipe)
spatulas
bamboo spoons & spatulas
citrus press
8 excec saute pan

There are a few more things I want, I keep these doubles because I was getting to shows w/o them. Also I love having my PC stuff in the trailer when we go camping. It's a great way to sell when we have potlucks!:D

I'm definitely thinking of getting the 8-inch Executive as a double so I can leave mine home!

kcjodih said:
For me it's:

Tool turn about
Large grooved cutting board
Classic Batter Bowl
All 4 spatulas
mini whisk
food chopper
deluxe cheese grater and container
garlic press
large round stone
bar pan (have 4)
glazed deep dish baker
pizza cutter
ice cream scoop
kitchen shears
can opener
all spices
prep bowl set
deluxe mini muffin
rack for large stone
easy accent decorator (had one, earned one)
quick stir pitchers (2 of both sizes plus have the smaller pink one)
oven mitts

hmmmm....I think that's it LOL

Jodi do you need to add alot to bring, or is that it, plus the new products?

cmdtrgd said:
I have quite a few doubles - too many to mention! I like having the doubles because I can use the item at home right before or after a show, and I can book shows back to back...even two on one day!

Kate do you just wash what you used, repack then out with it again?

I'm trying to downsize what I bring & make my packs more ready-to-go. When I get ready for a show, I hate that I can't use anything I pack for dinner that night, and possibly the next if I haven't unpacked completely.

Very worried about sales.... my last 4 of 5 shows broke $1000 but I brought so much stuff! I'm sure I made my job look harder and I want to recruit over the next few months so making this look easy is key. I totally appreciate everyone's responses! I am most interested in which doubles you have that you keep packed and bring to every show. :)

The doubles I keep packed and ready to go are:

Classic Batter Bowl
Lg Grooved Cutting Board
Cooling Rack
USG
Silicone Oven Mitt
Lg Micro Cooker
Bar Pan
sm bar pan
lg round stone
Tool-Turn-About that is filled with all the small gizmos and food chopper

I would like to just have another SS kit and use that and leave everything else home. I'm not taking extra stuff to shows anymore. Its just too much, and then when I hear the most successful people either use a) SS kit items or b) just what they need for the show, and here I am driving myself nuts with the extra stuff.

AJPratt said:
I would like to just have another SS kit and use that and leave everything else home. I'm not taking extra stuff to shows anymore. Its just too much, and then when I hear the most successful people either use a) SS kit items or b) just what they need for the show, and here I am driving myself nuts with the extra stuff.

Anne, Have you seen any difference in your sales since you downsized?

AJPratt said:

Anne,

I think you can get a new SS kit once you have submitted 200 shows. :)

its_me_susan said:
Kate do you just wash what you used, repack then out with it again?

Susan,

I try to keep one set of items that are used in most demos packed and ready to go. That way I'm not pulling very much from my kitchen. The Easy Read Measuring Cups stay in my tote. I wash anything I use at a show and try to put it back. It makes packing for a show very easy and keeps me from forgetting stuff...I'm really good at that.:D

Jodi do you need to add alot to bring, or is that it, plus the new products?

Susan,

Everything stays in my office except for my doubles which are obviously in my kitchen. It's mostly the ss kit in my red crate. The new products are stored in my two #2 totes and my tool turnabout in it's tote. I just quickly look at my recipe, check my crate, make sure it only contains what I'm going to use (and the products family - such as one scoop, put in all 3) and then I add my tablecloth, towel and dishcloth, apron and this month the host special to the red crate. Drop my woven rectangle that is in a PC bag and is filled with door prizes on the top and I'm all set. The two totes stay packed with the new products and ready to go. I don't really find any need for them on a day to day basis. So as long as I organize my red crate, everything going back in it will be dirty and that's all I have to clean and reorganize.

It makes going from one show to the next much easier. Now that I'm doing 2 or 3 in 7 to 10 days it's so quick to get ready. Gather the s/b for my host, organize my red crate, restock my door prizes if necessary, grab more order forms and cattys and go. No sitting with everything trying to figure what to bring, what not to and where to pack it all. Two trips in and out. If it's a repeat group then I only bring the really 'special' new products and use only one #2 tote.

Hope that helps,

AJPratt said:

Not a good feeling (seeing how June is so important to sales), but I am experimenting this month, and doing just that. Taking what I need for the recipe, one piece from each collection, and just the new stuff ~ and/or "featuring" one collection per month (like the Chillzanne's).

I keep my entire kit packed and ready to go - I have doubles of just about everything. One in my kitchen and one in my kit. My kit is always put together and ready for a show -- right down to catalogs w/ order forms, etc. So when I have a show, there is not pre-show stress...I just go and do it.

1. What are some essential doubles to keep packed for Pampered Chef parties?

Some essential doubles to keep packed for Pampered Chef parties are the Mini Measure-All Cup, the Classic Scraper, the Flexible Cutting Mats, the Mini Serving Spatula, and the Small Batter Bowl.

2. Why is it important to have doubles of certain products for parties?

Having doubles of certain products for parties allows for a smoother and more efficient demonstration. It also ensures that all of the guests can participate and try out the products themselves.

3. Do I need to purchase separate doubles for each party?

No, you do not need to purchase separate doubles for each party. You can simply keep the doubles packed and bring them with you to each party.

4. Can I use regular kitchen tools instead of purchasing doubles?

While it is possible to use regular kitchen tools instead of purchasing doubles, it may not provide the same experience for your guests. The doubles are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products and allow for a more seamless demonstration.

5. How do I keep track of my doubles and make sure I have them for each party?

To keep track of your doubles, you can create a checklist or inventory sheet and mark off which items you have packed for each party. You can also designate a specific area or bag to keep your doubles in so they are always ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • KellyTheChef