1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent What do you say...

1. caraighan

caraighan Member Gold Member

well..... it's kinda urgent! :eek:

I set up at a job & education fair this weekend and now I have all these people to call back....

It's embarrassing but I don't really know what to say!

Mar 18, 2009
  2. caraighan

I was thinking something like...

Hi, this is Maria with the Pampered Chef. I met you at the job fair this weekend and I gave you some information to take a look at. Did you have a chance to review it?

do you have any questions?

then what???!!!

Mar 18, 2009
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Hi so-and-so, this is xxxx. We met at the Job & Education Fair when you stopped by my Pampered Chef booth. I really enjoyed meeting you and learning about your goals to (personalize here with the notes you took). I'd love to discuss how I can help you meet those goals by having fun a few hours a week teaching great recipes to others, and letting them experience our marvelous kitchen tools.

Or, something like that!

Mar 18, 2009
  4. caraighan

most of them put down that they were interested in selling PC and were given recruiting info. Now whether they follow through is another question when it comes to spending $155!

Mar 18, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Ah, but it's March!! They can get 1/2 that refunded. They can also use the kit credit if they book a show.

Another thought is to have a three-way call with your director. It's a wonderful way to learn just what to say.

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?