• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I expect as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

S
slingmommy
I am a brand new Consultant - just signed my agreement last week and haven't even received my kit yet. I am very excited to get started! I googled "pampered chef consultants" and happened upon this forum. What a great idea! I hope to learn a lot from everyone here. I hope you don't mind LOTS of questions.:)

Ask away!!! We are all here tohelp and have been right where you are now!
Welcome--You will love this site!!!!!

You'll hail this site as an answer to a prayer you didn't know your prayed! If that makes sense! I have been SO BLESSED with help and information!
Welcome!

Do you recommend anywhere in particular to start on this site? I am overwhelmed with the amount of information there is to be read.

Bring on the questions!! Welcome!:D You'll love this site, but it can be very overwhelming!! To narrow things down, you can click on that "new posts" menu choice up there and it'll show you all the posts since the last time you were logged in. That at least narrows it down for you so you can see all the "latest" going on here. I'm excited for you because you're so excited about being a new consultant! Congratulations!

welcome, i am fairly new and these wonderful people on here are awesome. i have had some bad times and they are always here to listen and help m out. so please dont hesitate to ask anything b/c i promise some one on here as been through or going through anything you will feel. good luck with everything and if you need some help and want to talk privately just private email me and we can talk that way. i am here for ya gurl.

Welcome!!! Take that enthusiasm and run with it...This is the time to get people very excited and willing to buy from you..because you are so excited!!! This virtual cluster will help you out with anything you need!!! Congrats on signing!!

Welcome. I hope you find this site as helpful I have. It is overwhelming at first. Just jump in and read threads that look interesting or that answer questions you currently have.

Welcome aboard! (Oh boy, I just thought about that and figured KG will have a comment about it, lol) The search on this site is awesome, there are tons and tons of files, so you can find just about everything, but like they said don't hesitate to ask anything, we've seen it all, and we're willing to help any way we can.

Welcome! I stumbled upon this site the same way! I just started my 4th month. This site has been SO helpful, encouraging, supportive & info filled!!!!

Welcome...I am a newbie too.

Welcome newbies! Use this site for questions you may have or my favorite, Those out there that have time to create wonderful flyers I use monthly. It saves me so much time. I try to limit the amount of time on here vs. putting time in my business, which is my ultimate goal. Enjoy your new business!

Looks like Shelief posted on a very old thread! I was so confused until I saw that it was from 2006. The best place to start is on the "The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS - The Unofficial New User's Guide & List of FAQ" thread found in the Chef's Lounge. It will tell you how to maneuver around here! Welcome and good luck! This Site has helped me a ton since July!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new Pampered Chef consultants typically includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as business supplies and training materials. These can range from knives and cookware to recipe books and order forms. You will also receive a personalized website to help you market and sell products online.

2. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through product sales, online sales through your website, and hosting cooking shows or parties. You will earn a percentage of the sales from each of these avenues, and can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance.

3. How much time should I dedicate to my Pampered Chef business as a new consultant?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business will depend on your personal goals and availability. Many successful consultants recommend spending at least 5-10 hours per week on your business, including hosting shows, following up with customers, and promoting your business online. As you grow your business, you may choose to dedicate more time and effort.

4. What kind of support and training is available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for new consultants, including online training modules, in-person training events, and a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support. You will also have a designated team leader who can provide guidance and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a new consultant?

Yes, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will have your own personalized website where you can sell products online. You can also use social media and other online platforms to promote and sell products. However, it is important to also host in-person cooking shows and parties to build relationships with customers and maximize your sales potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheririce