• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy first recipes for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it can be overwhelming to choose your first few recipes for your shows. Our veteran consultants recommend starting with simple recipes that use basic ingredients, such as Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Quick Guacamole, and Easy Chicken Fajitas. If the recipes you want to try require items you don't have, you can adapt them or ask for suggestions from your upline or fellow consultants. It's recommended to have at least three shows in your first 30 days, but you can plan for more if you feel confident and have the time. While you can get creative with recipes, it's best to stick to Pampered Chef's proprietary recipes when demonstrating products at shows.
MrsGillen07
Hello I'm going to be signing up this weekend and I'm so excited to get my kit! I have 4 shows (including my own kick off show) within my 30 days and I can't wait to get started! What would the veterans suggest as a few easy first recipes??? I keep seeing ones that look good but they require items that I won't have yet to do...help!

There will be three recipes that come in your kit. Choose one of those & use that at your parties till you can do it in your sleep. Seriously, make it EASY on yourself. There are pleny of recipes that use only the items in the new kit.

crystalscookingnow said:
There will be three recipes that come in your kit. Choose one of those & use that at your parties till you can do it in your sleep. Seriously, make it EASY on yourself. There are pleny of recipes that use only the items in the new kit.

While I haven't done any of the new consultant recipes I used the same four recipes for the first year and half of my business! Made it a ton easier! They all featured the large bar pan which is in the kit now.

oh that's great! Good to know! Thanks

Congrats on starting your own biz! Where in NW IN are you? I'm in Crown Point and I just signed at the end of April last year, so still fairly new. Great to meet another PCer in the area.

Congratulations on your new business!I'm in Denver, IN. Don't feel bad if you haven't heard of it. There's not even a 4-way stop. And, technically, I live outside of Denver. If you locate South Bend, Indianapolis, and Fort Wayne, I'm kind of right smack-dab in the center.

1. What are some easy first recipes for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, it can be overwhelming to choose your first few recipes for your shows. Here are five easy and delicious options to get you started:

• Mini Deep Dish Pizzas: This recipe only requires a muffin pan and basic ingredients like pizza dough, marinara sauce, and cheese. It's a crowd-pleaser and perfect for a casual party or game night.
  • Quick Guacamole: This recipe only requires a mixing bowl and a few simple ingredients like avocados, lime juice, and diced tomatoes. It's a great dip to serve at a gathering or as a topping for tacos or salads.
  • Apple Crisp in the Microwave: This recipe is perfect for demonstrating the quick and easy cooking capabilities of our products. It only requires a microwave-safe dish and ingredients like apples, oats, and cinnamon. Plus, it's a tasty treat for fall gatherings.
  • Easy Chicken Fajitas: This recipe is a great way to showcase our versatile cookware. It only requires a skillet and ingredients like chicken, bell peppers, and fajita seasoning. Serve with tortillas and your favorite toppings for a delicious and simple meal.
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza: This recipe is a fun and interactive dessert that can be customized with different toppings. It only requires a large baking stone and basic cookie dough ingredients. Let your guests get creative with their toppings for a sweet ending to your show.

2. What would the veterans suggest as a few easy first recipes?

Our veteran Pampered Chef consultants recommend starting with recipes that are simple and use basic ingredients. This will allow you to focus on showcasing the features and benefits of our products rather than worrying about complicated techniques or hard-to-find ingredients. Some easy first recipes they suggest include our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, Quick Guacamole, and Easy Chicken Fajitas.

3. What if the recipes I want to try require items that I won't have yet?

Don't worry! As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you may not have all the products you want to try out yet. However, there are many recipes that only require basic kitchen tools like mixing bowls, skillets, and baking sheets. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for suggestions on how to adapt a recipe to use with the products you have on hand.

4. How many shows should I plan for my first 30 days as a new consultant?

It's great that you have four shows planned for your first 30 days! As a new consultant, it's recommended to have at least three shows in your first 30 days to jumpstart your business and earn some extra income. However, you can always plan for more if you feel confident and have the time to do so.

5. Can I use recipes from outside sources at my Pampered Chef shows?

While we encourage you to get creative and try out new recipes, it's important to remember that Pampered Chef is a direct sales company and we have our own proprietary recipes. It's best to stick to our recipes when demonstrating our products at shows. However, if you have a favorite recipe that you'd like to share with your guests, you can always adapt it to use with our products and ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil