• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

West Michigan Weather: Sunny, 80s and Perfect for Harvesting!

In summary, it is currently raining buckets in Louisiana, and there is a chance of rain tomorrow night in Spokane. It is a beautiful day outside in the suburbs of Chicago, but it's getting uglier outside.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay, Okay! I refrained from posting on that other thread - and if you don't know what I mean, don't ask!

But the weather came up as a topic we could change to in order to lighten the atmosphere....

So, here on the West Coast (Of Michigan!;) ) it is pretty near perfect today! Sunny, with a high of around 80.........and a nice breeze blowing. I was able to go out and pick a bunch of butternut squash, enough tomatoes to do ANOTHER batch of salsa, and one last picking of rhubarb......and the outlook for the rest of the week is sunny, and in the 80's.......and to think, the beginning of this week we had frost!

San Diego CA= partly clouldy after early AM rain, low 60s. It's about darn time the heat let up around here!

Mid 70's and partly cloudy here in mid-NC. :p

BethCooks4U said:
Mid 70's and partly cloudy here in mid-NC. :p
But still no rain! We are in a big time drought.

Mid 60's and overcast here on the Oregon Coast.... :p

76 here in Sussex, WI. I'm on my way out for a quick jog while both kids are in school. Have a good afternoon!

thunderstorm here righ tnow but they tend to pass rather quickly.

In Louisiana.... Actually nice. Cooler in the day, and sunny!! Wana go outside rather being stuck inside working.. :(

Hey Beth, I am just down the road from you in McLeansville. Lovin the cooler weather, and being able to open the windows. Where is that rain?!?!

I don't know the temperature all I know is that it is BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE!!!!

Today, in Southern Maine we are enjoying a gorgeous sunny day high of 80... Slight breeze and currently 75... ;) perfecto!

Bren706 said:
Hey Beth, I am just down the road from you in McLeansville. Lovin the cooler weather, and being able to open the windows. Where is that rain?!?!

OVER HERE on the coast!!!LOL!!!
It is currently raining buckets!

Louisiana Weather
feather18 said:
In Louisiana.... Actually nice. Cooler in the day, and sunny!! Wana go outside rather being stuck inside working.. :(

Its beautiful here in Louisiana!! I totally agree about being outside!!

It's just a typical fall day here in Oregon.... LOL!!!!

Overcast and 79 in Atlanta (well, 30 miles south of the city) here today. Rather nice. We are going to the Braves Game tonight so I hope the weather stays this way through the evening.

Have fun at the game!!

PCBritt said:
Have fun at the game!!
Thanks. The change in the weather has my sinuses in an uproar! Hopefully I won't be sniffling and sneezing the entire game and can enjoy some of it.

It's in the low 80's here in the suburbs of Chicago - a beautiful sunny day - but I hear you Linda about the change of the weather - it was cold last weekend at night especially and my allergies have gone haywire! But at least I can still wear shorts:)

Currently, cloudy and breezy with a temp of 61.

I totally understand! Its cool in the mornings here but then warms up in the afternoons! My sinuses are killing me!

Rain? What's that?? They promised it a week or so ago but... well, I guess the roads got a little wet for a few minutes on Friday...

I want/we need the rain but I have a fair tomorrow so I am hoping it doesn't happen until at least tomorrow night (nothing in the forcast for the weekend here but you never know:rolleyes: ).

After about 3-4 weeks of absolutely beautiful weather, it changed here this week in Spokane, WA! It has been actually cold at night and I've had to put the warm blankets back on my kid's beds! My hubby will keep me warm! We only need one blanket! It was only 40 degrees this morning when he got me up at 6:00am. After I made breakfast for my kids this morning I though it was foggy outside, but it wasn't, it was my windows that fogged up!:eek:
Now it's only reached 56 and it just keeps getting uglier outside by the minute! Dark gray skies and windy. We should be seeing rain soon. It rained most of the day on Tuesday and was decent yesterday but today, yikes!
Just last week, I turned on the air conditioner for about an hour after I got done making dinner because the house was too warm! It was like 85 degrees at 6:30 at night! And now I'm almost ready to turn on the heater!
That's Spokane though! It's just getting us ready for the snow! And BTW, yesterday morning the weatherman for our area did talk SNOW! :eek: :yuck: He said it was in the mountains though, but that's only about 30-45 minutes away! I'm not looking forward to the snow!:cry:

Last edited:
Central coast of California (Santa Maria): It just rained for about 5 minutes out of nowhere! Other than the rain we jsut got, it's been in the high 60's low 70's.

It looks nice outside, but here in my office building, the thermostat says 71.1F, so I'm sitting here in a sweater. :) The forecast was for low 80s today - we'll see if they were right when I head out to the car.

It was 88 in Ann Arbor, MI when I got out of class last night! Sorry I didn't catch you Ann, but needed to get home with my coworker...our flight got in past 11 p.m. and I was up until 1 by the time I drove home and got my mom packed up for her to drive home today. Class was good in MI, but we crammed a lot in 2 days and I'm exhausted!!!!

I couldn't believe how warm it was by you guys! I got home and it was 50 degrees not 88!

Enjoy the warm summer!

Oh, and Ann, the earrings came while I was gone. Glad I ordered - now go make some more! :)

It's a chilly 54 degrees here...but it's almost midnight, so that's the night temp. It was in the low 60's today...slightly overcast.

1. What is the weather like today?

Today's weather is partly cloudy with a high of 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Will it rain today?

The forecast does not predict any rain for today.

3. Is it going to be hot this weekend?

The weekend is expected to be sunny with a high of 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How cold is it going to get tonight?

Tonight's low temperature will be around 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Are there any weather alerts for our area?

As of now, there are no weather alerts for our area. However, it is always a good idea to stay updated on the forecast throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
Back