• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well it finally happened...only took me six months :rolleyes: but I

KHocutt

Aug 20, 2005
Well it finally happened...only took me six months :rolleyes: but I finally signed my first recruit today! She had booked a show in December (from a party in Oct.) and cancelled due to family sickness. Then she was going to do a show in January, but I could never get in touch with her. Finally she had a show today AND she signed the agreement! I guess even people that you might write off in the beginning should be given benefit of the doubt.
I'm so excited! Only 4 more to go and I'll be walking across that stage at conference! *and I've got 2 leads that are attending our cluster meeting on Monday! Wish me luck! :)

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
That's awesome!!! :D I may have my first recruit sign tomorrow!! It's very exciting just thinking about it!! Congratulations!! :p

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That's great, Karen! I wish you luck with the other two. Way to go! :)

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Hey Karen - good luck! I did a Womens Weekend Fair today in Morehead and have 3 very promising leads on recruits. One I am meeting for coffee tomorrow to discuss again, and the other two, I have to call t/m night. Sounds like it was a good weekend for us! :)