• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make the Most of the National Conference 2009, Wave 1?

In summary, Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early. I am looking forward to the National Conference in Chicago this year. I will be there with my team. We are planning on wearing matching feather boas.
Hey Christina!

I arrive into O'Hare at 2:20pm on Wed and staying at the Hilton. Not sure if my dad is going to pick me up or not. He lives there but works a lot so we'll see.

Hey Becky, I am arriving at the O'Hare and arriving at 2:22 p.m. on wednesday as well and staying at the Sheraton.

lets hope our planes aren't late! ;-) I believe I'm flying through Pheonix (gotta love US Air). I'll let you know if my plans change and I have to take the shuttle or something.

KaryCam said:
15 Days to go!!

But I leave in 14 days! I need this so bad! Not just for my business, but for my mommy/wife sanity.

Totally with ya on that one! :D I was just telling my D that if they wanted to do something I wasn't in to I'd be happy to just take a swim or stay in the room and read a book...I NEVER get alone time and it would be bliss! LOL

Danielle what are you doing up so early?? HA HA HA ;)

I am so ready for Conference! and for a Mommy-vacation! I'm not sure if I remember how to be me...

Well ladies, I am going to miss seeing all of you. But, I won't be able to go now. Yesterday the schedule was announced for my daughter's dance competition, and if I'd go I'd miss all 3 of her dances....which I know she wouldn't understand. So, gotta be MOM first:)
Luckily, my flight was still under the window to get a refund.
I will miss being there so much....so you all take good notes...I wanna learn what you learn!

AWWWW Lacy! What a tough break. We'll miss you, but I hope your DD dances her heart out!
(Any chance you could attend another wave?)

jbdowd0798 said:
Danielle what are you doing up so early?? HA HA HA ;)

It was actually 8 am EST. Not sure why it posted 7 am. That is when I leave my house for work.

straitfan said:
AWWWW Lacy! What a tough break. We'll miss you, but I hope your DD dances her heart out!

Thats a great idea lacey! If you have allredy registered or conference you can try to switch it!

13 days to go!

Today I'll be going crazy getting ready for my son's birthday party tomorrow.

12 Days to go.... Whooo hoooo I can't wait to go to "Howl at the Moon.... Great club...Anybody want to come???:love:

straitfan said:

Nope, since our county fair is the next week & we're in 4H; plus I've got some shows booked already that next weekend.

11 days for those leaving on Wednesday! hee hee :)

jbdowd0798 said:
11 days for those leaving on Wednesday! hee hee :)

You said it, girlfriend! Woo Hoo!

:balloon:Okay so its 1113pm PST but I'm going to post anyway since its morning time somewhere! lol :p

11 days til conference and 10 days til Danielle and I leave!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!

:balloon::chef::balloon::chef::balloon::chef::balloon:

jbdowd0798 said:
:balloon:Okay so its 1113pm PST but I'm going to post anyway since its morning time somewhere! lol :p

11 days til conference and 10 days til Danielle and I leave!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!

:balloon::chef::balloon::chef::balloon::chef::balloon:

That's right! We are almost in the single digits! Time is flying!

Girl I know its Sunday but even I'm up before I want to be. What are you doing up before the sun?

jbdowd0798 said:
Girl I know its Sunday but even I'm up before I want to be. What are you doing up before the sun?

Believe it or not, this was the first place I went to when I woke up. Am I obsessed with this site, or what???? :eek:

DessertDivaFL said:
Believe it or not, this was the first place I went to when I woke up. Am I obsessed with this site, or what???? :eek:

Hello! lol This was the last place I went last night! ha ha :)

10 Days until Conference!!

That's 2 hands!

Or for Danielle, Becky, I, and anyone else getting there on Wednesday - that's 9 days.

Doing the happy Dance.

8 for ME!!

MORFIA said:
8 for ME!!

Anyone what to go for 7??

:p

Love ya Morfia!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you, or make that "less" of you. How much have you lost so far?

I guess if you have family in the area you would go for 7, Karynne. LOL

I will stick with 9...I need to make some $$ before I go.

I'm ready to start packing.
I've got the kids all shuffled off while DH is at work, allstar and football camp figured out for the boys so I can go with a little less stress. I feel bad that I won't be at my son's allstar game but I'll make it up when we go to Disney.
I soooooooo need this trip to "restart" I'm in a slump and need to snap out of it.

Its been a while since I've posted here so sorry for those who don't know who I am, I just one wild and crazy gal who loves TPC

Awwww Ida! Where in NorCal are you??? i'm flying out of San Jose on Wed. morning. I can't wait to get there!!!

I live about 2 hrs north of SF in Willits, "The Gateway to the Redwoods".
I'll be flying out of SF this time, but San Jose is a great place to fly out of. Are you flying into Midway and at what time?

kisrae said:
Its been a while since I've posted here so sorry for those who don't know who I am, I just one wild and crazy gal who loves TPC

I remember you very well.
Remember last year when you, Amanda, Morfia, and I went to Shulla's?
That was a fun time.

OK, no laughing....I'm almost completely packed already! LOL I won't be here Fri-Sun to get anything done, Monday is my little one's 3rd b-day,then Tuesday I would like to relax before I get on that bus Wed. morning. I've got a few things left to wash/pack, and a few more things to find that I would like to take.

KaryCam said:
I remember you very well.
Remember last year when you, Amanda, Morfia, and I went to Shulla's?
That was a fun time.

Yes I do. You helped me celebrate my directorship. Thanks!

chefHLM said:
OK, no laughing....I'm almost completely packed already! LOL I won't be here Fri-Sun to get anything done, Monday is my little one's 3rd b-day,then Tuesday I would like to relax before I get on that bus Wed. morning. I've got a few things left to wash/pack, and a few more things to find that I would like to take.

I won't laugh. You just gave me a reason to pack.

kisrae said:
I live about 2 hrs north of SF in Willits, "The Gateway to the Redwoods".
I'll be flying out of SF this time, but San Jose is a great place to fly out of. Are you flying into Midway and at what time?

Nope I wasn't thinking this time and book O'Hare! Dumb me!

I'm so out of the loop. Is there a meet n' greet? I'll check for alink. I'm sure pamperedalf has the 411 but I thought I would check.

kisrae said:
I'm so out of the loop. Is there a meet n' greet? I'll check for alink. I'm sure pamperedalf has the 411 but I thought I would check.

There is a thread on this. I will bump it.

I'm so not ready!! Moved into a new house this past week... finished completely moving in this past weekend... now we are trying to unpack at this house and clean the other house!! We lived there for almost 15 years! I can't believe how much crap we have!!:eek: LOL!! I don't even know where 1/2 my stuff is at!! :eek: this is the first conference that I'm not as excited about because I've been so stressed:cry:.... I'm scared when I get there, I might just pass out and miss the whole conference!! lol!;) But I need this conference.... I need to find my passion again, and I need to let it help me unwind! And no responsibilities other than myself will be nice! prayers would be nice that I can pull this off on time!!! lol!:):cry:;)

Last edited:
I'm supposed to pack?

MissChef said:
I'm so not ready!! Moved into a new house this past week... finished completely moving in this past weekend... now we are trying to unpack at this house and clean the other house!! We lived there for almost 15 years! I can believe how much crap we have!!:eek: LOL!! I don't even know where 1/2 my stuff is at!! :eek: this is the first conference that I'm not as excited about because I've been so stressed:cry:.... I'm scared when I get there, I might just pass out and miss the whole conference!! lol!;) But I need this conference.... I need to find my passion again, and I need to let it help me unwind! And no responsibilities other than myself will be nice! prayers would be nice that I can pull this off on time!!! lol!:):cry:;)

I can relate sorta we didn't move but my 10 yr class reunion is 3 days before we leave and I got parties and vendor booth and the 4th of july celebration which is a 3 day event in our town for the "oldest rodeo in ID" it is so draining afterwards. Then I got the kids starting in summer school and this week my son and hubby are gone for boyscout camp and then with me being the secetary for the Friends of NRA we have a booth over the 4th of july celebration as well so I am thinking my conference is a vacation away from vacation.... I am so excited but have so much to do before I leave I am just blah.... I am sure when will know who we are when we are walking around like zombies. lol

It sounds like we all need this break and Cheryl, you should pack something, but just make sure you spend at least 5 min with me at the top. LOL!

I'm not sure if this all makes since.

kisrae said:
It sounds like we all need this break and Cheryl, you should pack something, but just make sure you spend at least 5 min with me at the top. LOL!

I'm not sure if this all makes since.

HUH??

I love ya!

9 days til conference & 8 days til some of us fly out!!! (oh and 7 days til Morfia leaves):love:

9 MORE DAYS! 8 for those of us leaving Wednesday!
Wahoo!

LOL we must've been adding it at the same time

I identify with you. 3 years ago we moved in 3 days before conference, dropped clothing on the pull out bed, closed on our old house 2 days before conference, had a breast biopsy the day before conference, went to conference icing my breast with baggies full of ice, hubby picked me up in the rv at conference last day and drove to new york for 3 week vacation to visit uncle, came home to all boxes, clothing to put away.but had too much i wanted to do post conference to grow business. It will all wait! Take a deep breath and enjoy life. Hope to meet you at conference. If i don't make the meet & greet thu 11. Look for me i'll be in a scooter. Stop me and say hi.

8 more days 'til Conference... 7 days (1 week) for those of us getting there on Wednesday!!!

Yes, in one week from today I will be flying out of FL to Chicago for my first visit to Chicago and my first NC. I feel like a virgin! Ha !Ha! :p

HA HA!! No comment Danielle! ;-)

I can't wait- this time next week I will be in Chicago making my way through O'Hare! Now just deciding what to pack since NJR doesn't have a theme. I think I need more shoes! lol

I think a shopping spree at Kohl's is in order!

See you ladies in chi town next week, we are leaving for Oregon then I come home & head to chi town. I'll be the one w/ bad hair days. LOL

7 days to go!

6 days to go for us leaving Wednesday!

<H2>1. When is National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>The first wave of National Conference 2009 will take place on July 10, 2009.</p><H2>2. How many days are left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>As of March 1, 2009, there are 131 days left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1.</p><H2>3. Are there any tips for preparing for National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>Yes, as we get closer to the event, tips will be shared to help you prepare for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. One tip is to keep an eye out for flight deals, as there have been flights to San Francisco for as low as $220 (the cheapest seen so far) which can also be used to get to Chicago.</p><H2>4. Is it recommended to book flights to National Conference 2009 Wave 1 early?</H2><p>Yes, if you are able to afford it, it is recommended to keep an eye out for flight deals and book early for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. This can help save money and ensure you have a spot reserved for the event.</p><H2>5. Where will National Conference 2009 Wave 1 take place?</H2><p>National Conference 2009 Wave 1 will take place in Chicago, Illinois.</p>

1. When is National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

The first wave of National Conference 2009 will take place on July 10, 2009.

2. How many days are left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

As of March 1, 2009, there are 131 days left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1.

3. Are there any tips for preparing for National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

Yes, as we get closer to the event, tips will be shared to help you prepare for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. One tip is to keep an eye out for flight deals, as there have been flights to San Francisco for as low as $220 (the cheapest seen so far) which can also be used to get to Chicago.

4. Is it recommended to book flights to National Conference 2009 Wave 1 early?

Yes, if you are able to afford it, it is recommended to keep an eye out for flight deals and book early for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. This can help save money and ensure you have a spot reserved for the event.

5. Where will National Conference 2009 Wave 1 take place?

National Conference 2009 Wave 1 will take place in Chicago, Illinois.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat