• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make the Most of the National Conference 2009, Wave 1?

In summary, Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early. I am looking forward to the National Conference in Chicago this year. I will be there with my team. We are planning on wearing matching feather boas.
Melissa, if you know Cheryl I already love you. :)

kisrae said:
Melissa, if you know Cheryl I already love you. :)

You are too cute :)

Melissa I may have spoken too soon. I think there is a place for you in Gracie's car.
Best thing for car sickness is a thump in the head and go ride in the trunk! LOL
Call me later in the week we shall chat :)

Well atleast I feel loved - I have two people willing to take me along! Although if I'm in the trunk I'm not sure how much love is there. ha! Cluster mtg tonite - I'll see whats going on.

24 days to go!!!

23 days to go!!!!!!

Wake up Danielle!! ha ha :) Its 8am here in CA so its either 10 or 11am there in FL. Wake up sleepy head!

Only 23 days left !!! I can't wait.... We will have such a blast in CHICAGO!!

jbdowd0798 said:
23 days to go!!!!!!

Wake up Danielle!! ha ha :) Its 8am here in CA so its either 10 or 11am there in FL. Wake up sleepy head!

Oh, Becky! What would I do without you? Probably hibernate! :indif:

LOL Oh girl I'd love to bask in the FL sun again and sleep the day away!

Airfare went back down and I bought my ticket this am! Yeah! (that was the last minor detail I had to take care of--LOL!) My traveling companion is breathing much easier now!!!

straitfan said:
Airfare went back down and I bought my ticket this am! Yeah! (that was the last minor detail I had to take care of--LOL!) My traveling companion is breathing much easier now!!!

OK, what was the price?

wow only 23 days to go seems like time is just sailing by with everything else going on before I leave.

Danielle-- $119, American, Kansas City to O'Hare

straitfan said:
Danielle-- $119, American, Kansas City to O'Hare

That is such a great deal! Oh, my gosh! Way to go!

It was down about a month ago--I was swamped with the end of the school year, didn't have time to mess with buying then, and then it's been stuck at $159-$139 for the past month--did a happy dance this am when my notification came in that it was back down! :)

So, so jealous of the cheap airfare.... I paid about $369... then it jumped to over $500, bu it's back down again today. I'm hoping that anyone in my cluster that still needs a flight gets them before they jump and stay there....

I think there are a few in our cluster who haven't gotten their tickets. I think they are waiting for last minute deals or something. I just couldn't do that and take the chance.

I don't have to fly anywhere. Neener neener neener! :D

I ended up getting fare for me from idaho to chicago round trip of 313.00 which included taxes which for us that is really cheap I have paid almost as high as 700.00 from idaho to chicago.

I just checked and the cheapest flight with taxes it is 609.00 so I am glad I bought when I did.

Yes Deb you are the lucky one who doesn't have to fly haha

christinaspc said:
I ended up getting fare for me from idaho to chicago round trip of 313.00 which included taxes which for us that is really cheap I have paid almost as high as 700.00 from idaho to chicago.

I just checked and the cheapest flight with taxes it is 609.00 so I am glad I bought when I did.

Yes Deb you are the lucky one who doesn't have to fly haha

Wow. I cannot imagine having to pay that much!

I am very excited about conference and hope to see some of you there! This is my very first post on CS, and I hope to be on more regularly!

DebbieJ said:
Where's the "raspberry" smilie?!?!?!!?

;);););)

Patty Davis said:

I am very excited about conference and hope to see some of you there! This is my very first post on CS, and I hope to be on more regularly!

I'm SO SORRY that your fares are outrageous. At least you got it at a cheaper price.

Christy, was that round trip, or one way? I got a one way ticket home to KC for $68 & was pretty happy. Getting to Chicago from Branson is a little harder to find cheap tickets....I'm almost there though.

and thanks for rubbing that in Deb!

lacychef said:
Christy, was that round trip, or one way? I got a one way ticket home to KC for $68 & was pretty happy. Getting to Chicago from Branson is a little harder to find cheap tickets....I'm almost there though.

That was round trip. Are you having back to back trips?--WOW! :p

I imagine flying out of Branson is a lot like flying out of Wichita--outrageous!

22 days to go!

Ha! I remembered today!

Thanks god your on top of it or we would'nt know when we leave...!!HA HA LOL
No seriously....... I check all the time just to make sure how many days...THANKS

Patty Davis said:

Yes I am very excited I got my fare when I did so I wouldn't have to pay that horrible price. It is amazing how much fare either comes down a little bit and shoots up really high or don't move for months and then wow there it goes up. Rarelys come down...

DebbieJ said:

I envy you people that live in Illinois! Any of those states around Illinois would be wonderful!! you could either drive or get a low cost airline ticket if you live in a close by state! I paid a little over $400.00! But last year it was around $600.00! If I would have purchased it a little sooner I would have saved money... but I wasnt able to until when I did!
Conference is a big chunk of money for some of us that fly in from far away, or from cities that are not as large as your main citites... like Seattle or LosAngeles! By the time I figure in childcare, and all that goes with this trip, i easily spend $1000.00 every year! Except when i earn free conference and this year I did not!:(

MissChef said:
Except when i earn free conference and this year I did not!:(

I thought they made it really hard for us "part-timers" to earn free or even half off this year. (Made it last year).

Cathy- I went to look at your website to figure out where you live. We're in the same area code (which is, of course, half the state... lol), so I'm curious where you're flying out of and whose cluster you're in?

My ticket was $369, I think I paid over $500 last year, though... and the year before...

straitfan said:
That was round trip. Are you having back to back trips?--WOW! :p

I imagine flying out of Branson is a lot like flying out of Wichita--outrageous!

Yes, and our county fair starts the day after I get home (& we're in 4H)....so by the 19th I'm gonna just drop!
We'll be in Branson from the 4th to the 9th, or 8th for me...my older daughter is dancing in a national dance competition. That's why I'm flying out of there; my parents are driving my girls home:)

BUSY BUSY BUSY! Our county fair is a whole week after I get back (It was right after for me last year). I've got to go---I have 4-H boys coming over for a cooking class in 2 hours!

I teach 4-H cooking classes as well. I have 6 girls in 5th and 6th. Our county fair is in mid August.

Today is Sunday June 21st
19 DAYS TO GO!!

gosh seems like time is flying and going slow all at the same time.

19, 19, 19, OOOOOHHHHHHH I am so excited!!!!!!

19 DAYS~~~~~ I'm starting to get REALLY :D EXCITED!!!!

I just ordered a new purse to go with me lol I love going somewhere and getting some new things to go with me !!!! I can't wait to go it seems so crazy that there is only 19 days left to go. With all the other things that i have going on it will go by so fast !!!! I just got a lead and I meet with her on tuesday and sign her up.

soccermama said:
Cathy- I went to look at your website to figure out where you live. We're in the same area code (which is, of course, half the state... lol), so I'm curious where you're flying out of and whose cluster you're in?

My ticket was $369, I think I paid over $500 last year, though... and the year before...

Sorry! I don't come on here near as much as I use to! Plus we are in middle of moving! So I really am not on here much! This move came at such and unfortunate time! Right before Conference! I live in Spokane... and I'm flying out of Spokane... where are you at? My director is in Utah! I use to be part of a large cluster here, but then my recruiter/director quit... I took on her team as hospitality while I was a director, but ended going thru health and personal family issues and gave up my directorship... I've been going to hopsitality meetings since but she (my hospitality director) doesn't go until wave 3! My cluster is the Sloan cluster, but I'm sure that means nothing to you considering she's in Utah!;)

Today is 6/23 and there are 16 days to go!!

But I leave in 15 days... :)

chefcaroline said:
Today is 6/23 and there are 16 days to go!!

But I leave in 15 days... :)

Me too! I can't believe how soon this is coming up! Wow!

15 Days to go!!

But I leave in 14 days! I need this so bad! Not just for my business, but for my mommy/wife sanity.

KaryCam said:
15 Days to go!!

But I leave in 14 days! I need this so bad! Not just for my business, but for my mommy/wife sanity.

Yes, we leave Wednesday! Woo Hoo!

Wow, can't believe it's only 2 weeks away. I leave in 10 days, since I'm heading there from vacation...

ACK! I'm not ready!!!!! And I have a booth to do next weekend, too.... crazy couple weeks coming up... Excited to get to Chicago.

I am SOOO EXCITED!! Thanks for keeping the countdown going. I was house hunting in Virginia this past weekend so couldn't post. I arrive Wednesday afternoon as well so I am VERY excited. I'm ready to pack my bags now! ha ha

Becky when are you arriving and which airport and which hotel are you staying at? Just wondering I am arriving at a different airport then my room mate and looking for people to go to the hotel with.

<H2>1. When is National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>The first wave of National Conference 2009 will take place on July 10, 2009.</p><H2>2. How many days are left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>As of March 1, 2009, there are 131 days left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1.</p><H2>3. Are there any tips for preparing for National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>Yes, as we get closer to the event, tips will be shared to help you prepare for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. One tip is to keep an eye out for flight deals, as there have been flights to San Francisco for as low as $220 (the cheapest seen so far) which can also be used to get to Chicago.</p><H2>4. Is it recommended to book flights to National Conference 2009 Wave 1 early?</H2><p>Yes, if you are able to afford it, it is recommended to keep an eye out for flight deals and book early for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. This can help save money and ensure you have a spot reserved for the event.</p><H2>5. Where will National Conference 2009 Wave 1 take place?</H2><p>National Conference 2009 Wave 1 will take place in Chicago, Illinois.</p>

1. When is National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

The first wave of National Conference 2009 will take place on July 10, 2009.

2. How many days are left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

As of March 1, 2009, there are 131 days left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1.

3. Are there any tips for preparing for National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

Yes, as we get closer to the event, tips will be shared to help you prepare for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. One tip is to keep an eye out for flight deals, as there have been flights to San Francisco for as low as $220 (the cheapest seen so far) which can also be used to get to Chicago.

4. Is it recommended to book flights to National Conference 2009 Wave 1 early?

Yes, if you are able to afford it, it is recommended to keep an eye out for flight deals and book early for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. This can help save money and ensure you have a spot reserved for the event.

5. Where will National Conference 2009 Wave 1 take place?

National Conference 2009 Wave 1 will take place in Chicago, Illinois.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat