• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make the Most of the National Conference 2009, Wave 1?

In summary, Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early. I am looking forward to the National Conference in Chicago this year. I will be there with my team. We are planning on wearing matching feather boas.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Ann inspired me this morning, so I'm starting early........

Today is Sunday, March 1, 2009.
There are 131 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1.

As we get closer, tips will be coming! Right now if you can afford it, keep an eye out for flights. There are deals that com San Fran for $220 (cheapest I have ever seen to Chicago).

See you in Chicago!!!!

I know, I am SOOOO excited! I just looked up airfare from Phoenix, AZ this morning and they are about $220 after all fees and taxes!! Last year I spent about $364 on air. I put an email into my AD to see if it would be too premature to jump onto this deal or if we can get a slightly lower rate (based upon the average that my AD has seen in the past 8 years).

My DH is thinking of coming with me and we'll make an extended vacation out of it--if my mom will be able to babysit, that is. :D

Ok now only 130 days till NC Wave 1:chef:

Flamingo said:
Ok now only 130 days till NC Wave 1:chef:

Andrea we should think about what we're wearing when we walk. Where's Lacy?? She's walking w/ us.

Oh wait I need to start exercising first & not eat cake for breakfast.
lol

This will be my first PC conference. I can't wait!!! I was able to get an airline ticket for $181 round-trip from Fort Myers FL with USA 3000.

I need to make sure that I am walking first before I decide what to wear.... 2 of my team went inactive this month and prospects are not looking very good. I do have a full schedule this month so I will work on the recruiting . Now to get everybody qualified is another thing....

Oh Amanda! Where have I been... you know I'm going to jump on this band wagon with you! I am sooooooooooo counting this down!!! Can't wait and I'm excited we are 1st this year!

I don't need to buy plane tickets. :)

MissChef said:
Oh Amanda! Where have I been... you know I'm going to jump on this band wagon with you! I am sooooooooooo counting this down!!! Can't wait and I'm excited we are 1st this year!

Can't wait to see you Cathy!!!! I knew you would find this thread.

DebbieJ said:
I don't need to buy plane tickets. :)

Silly me, I should have said for those of us who need it. I'm jealous that you can drive in (or you take the L). We'll see you in a few months.

Today is Tuesday, March 3, 2009.
There are 129 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

8 days till I get my new baby chicks.

It looks like we will have a lot of newbies, wahoo!!:D

I'm here:)
I'll have to wear something to match my red feather boa my director bought me....(a deal we made last year at conference...if I didn't promote by leadership I have to wear a boa when I walk at national...me & a clustermate had commented on how we'd never wear that stuff!)

Woo Hoo I'm super excited too. I'm a newbie to conference this year. I would have gone last year but couldn't take time off work. Already have the time off this year!!:) Can't wait!!!

lacychef said:
I'm here:)
I'll have to wear something to match my red feather boa my director bought me....(a deal we made last year at conference...if I didn't promote by leadership I have to wear a boa when I walk at national...me & a clustermate had commented on how we'd never wear that stuff!)

I was getting ready to email you....Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Today is Wednesday, March 4, 2009.
There are 128 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

7 days before I get my baby chics (boy dh better fix the coop).

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

baby chicks? Sounds fun...I bet your son likes them!

lacychef said:
baby chicks? Sounds fun...I bet your son likes them!

He does love them. When they get bigger he carries them around the yard like their his kids. They might start laying when we are in Chicago.

Today is Thursday, March 5, 2009.
There are 127 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

6 days before I get my baby chics

Thank God it's FRIDAY, March 6, 2009.
There are 126 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

5 days before I get my baby chics, we went and purchased our last minute supplies last night. We will finish this weekend & have the coop ready for next wednesday. My poor chicken won't know what happened.

Yay! 126 days!! Wahoooooo!!! I can't wait... airfare is the best it's been here too... I need to figure it out... scared to wait to see if it drops, but people keep telling me it will... last year I paid almost 600.00 this year i can get it right now for just over $300.00!:D:thumbup:

Happy Saturday, March 7, 2009.
There are 125 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

4 days before I get my baby chics

Cathy I can't believe you paid almost $600 for a ticket. I hope they go down one more time, because I didn't have the $$ when they were really low for us. They're sitting at $350 for us right now.

Happy Sunday, March 8, 2009.
There are 124 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

3 days before I get my baby chics, ds is driving me crazy wanting to know when the chics are coming. There coming from Ohio, so I hope they send us all strong ones.

Remember conference registration is Mid April $200. We can earn if for free, so book book April!!!

I just checked Southwest - from Phoenix to Chicago round trip is $233.50 - WOW!!!

It's Monday, March 9, 2009.
There are 123 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

2 days before I get my baby chics, we still have a lot of work to get done before our chics arrive wed morn.

Today is PAYDAY!! Wahoo!:D

Crystal, I hope you snagged that flight. SW for us the cheapest is $340, which is way too much imo.

Everyone have a beautiful week!!!

I should of known better that you would have the count down started.
I CAN'T WAIT.

It's Tuesday, March 10, 2009.
There are 122 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

1 days before I get my baby chics, there little cage is ready w/ food & water.

Don't forget 5 more days to get your 2 shows in for the recipe holder.

kisrae said:
I should of known better that you would have the count down started.
I CAN'T WAIT.

I'm only following what others did. ;)

Sorry the day is almost over. This week has been chaotic.

It's Thursday, March 12, 2009.
There are 120 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

Chics are here, but we have lost 4 unfortunately. I have to try and attempt to count them this afternoon before I call the hatchery.

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

It's Friday, March 13, 2009.
There are 119 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

Don't forget triple point days, I hope that I catch one. We will find out in our newswire when they are for the past week starting ST. Pattie's day!!

cool thanks for letting us know that!

One? I wanna hit them all, LOL.

You go Lacy!!

It's Monday, March 16, 2009.
There are 116 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!!

Check SW out if you still need a ticket, they dropped ours $80 so I just bought my ticket. What a nice gift!!!

Remember Sell $1250 and you receive all the pink stuff for FREE!!!

It's Wednesday, March 18, 2009.
There are 114 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

All the information about housing, schedule on CC. Hotel reg opens April 14th.
Kristi also posted it yesterday on cs.

It's Thursday, March 19, 2009.
There are 113 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1Start thinking about how many rooms you need, if you want to reserve your room through exper. you need to do it the first day, so your not put on a waiting list. Remember 1st night down. If you do a non conference hotel & book online it's all upfront.

YAY Just booked my flight for Conference! I got it $89 each way through SW leaving from Albany NY!! WOO HOO!! Sooo excited!!

It's Sunday, March 22, 2009.
There are 110 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

One of my friends/cluster-mates emailed to say SW flights for us are as low as $49/one way! Awesome.

lacychef said:
One of my friends/cluster-mates emailed to say SW flights for us are as low as $49/one way! Awesome.

Thanks Lacy! I can't believe how inexpensive flights are this year, as I said last year I paid almost 600.00, this year I am finding them around 275.00 for me here in Inland Northwest!
Wahoo! 110 days! can't wait:D

It's Monday, March 23, 2009.
There are 109 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

Flights dropped this week for us too. I got R/T out of San Fran for $220. That's the cheapest I have ever seen to Chicago. Remember registration opens in 2 & 1/2 weeks. Fill your April, so you can earn conference for FREE!

Amanda are you leaving Wednesday morning??? I'm looking at the same thing but need to find someone to watch my kids for 3 days (Wed, Thurs, Fri) :(

jbdowd0798 said:
Amanda are you leaving Wednesday morning??? I'm looking at the same thing but need to find someone to watch my kids for 3 days (Wed, Thurs, Fri) :(

Yes we are leaving Wed morn & coming back Sat Night, I will be there bright & early.

It's Tuesday, March 24, 2009.
There are 108 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

Do you know who your rooming w/? Do you know who's reserving the room? Do you know which hotel your staying at? Room registration opens up in a few weeks.

YAY! Getting sooo excited!! I'm ready to go! Airfare- check, roomates- check, hotel choice- check! I can't wait for open registration!! What time can you start calling? 9am?

PCCHeather0506 said:
YAY! Getting sooo excited!! I'm ready to go! Airfare- check, roomates- check, hotel choice- check! I can't wait for open registration!! What time can you start calling? 9am?

Just get on line on that day.. go to the national conference link and you can read about all the workshops and pick what you want... warning the website might be bogged down because we are all on there trying to get registered too! No need to call though, just do it from PC's website... super easy!;)

Last edited:
It's Wednesday, March 25, 2009.
There are 107 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how exciting! I can't wait! I will be purchasing my ticket in the next 10 days! my best friend & her husband are pilots and they get me deals and she uses her credit card, (gives her deals), and then I just pay her in 2 payments and all is good!
she has done this for me every year and it works out great for the both of us!
Now I just need to get motivated and quit havng family issues and book my April up really strong, so I can earn either 1/2 price or all the registration for free! :D

I have a little dilemma now...our dance school girls may go to national competition...which is the same dates as conference:cry: Not sure what we're doing yet...

Oh that stinks! Well, I mean I guess it's great for your dancers! :D

It's Thursday, March 26, 2009.
There are 106 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 1

<H2>1. When is National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>The first wave of National Conference 2009 will take place on July 10, 2009.</p><H2>2. How many days are left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>As of March 1, 2009, there are 131 days left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1.</p><H2>3. Are there any tips for preparing for National Conference 2009 Wave 1?</H2><p>Yes, as we get closer to the event, tips will be shared to help you prepare for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. One tip is to keep an eye out for flight deals, as there have been flights to San Francisco for as low as $220 (the cheapest seen so far) which can also be used to get to Chicago.</p><H2>4. Is it recommended to book flights to National Conference 2009 Wave 1 early?</H2><p>Yes, if you are able to afford it, it is recommended to keep an eye out for flight deals and book early for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. This can help save money and ensure you have a spot reserved for the event.</p><H2>5. Where will National Conference 2009 Wave 1 take place?</H2><p>National Conference 2009 Wave 1 will take place in Chicago, Illinois.</p>

1. When is National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

The first wave of National Conference 2009 will take place on July 10, 2009.

2. How many days are left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

As of March 1, 2009, there are 131 days left until National Conference 2009 Wave 1.

3. Are there any tips for preparing for National Conference 2009 Wave 1?

Yes, as we get closer to the event, tips will be shared to help you prepare for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. One tip is to keep an eye out for flight deals, as there have been flights to San Francisco for as low as $220 (the cheapest seen so far) which can also be used to get to Chicago.

4. Is it recommended to book flights to National Conference 2009 Wave 1 early?

Yes, if you are able to afford it, it is recommended to keep an eye out for flight deals and book early for National Conference 2009 Wave 1. This can help save money and ensure you have a spot reserved for the event.

5. Where will National Conference 2009 Wave 1 take place?

National Conference 2009 Wave 1 will take place in Chicago, Illinois.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat