• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to snag 2 vintage trivets for a steal?

In summary, Ann is going through her PC items and is selling them online. She has two 2006 trivets for sale, one for $11.00 plus shipping and one for $8.00 plus shipping. She takes PayPal, personal checks, or money orders (checks and MOs must clear before she ships). She also takes personal calls, but is not available online. Becky and Tammy have claimed the trivets. Christina is still looking for a trivet.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, everyone! Due to an economic downturn in our house (I lost my job yesterday), I'm going to be going through my stash of PC items I don't need and list them for you, my online cluster. (DH suggested that I sell them on the dreaded auction site, using his ID, but I said NO WAY!!)

Anyhoo, I have 2 of the 2006 trivets, the heart shaped ones, available.

$11.00 each plus shipping. Let me know whether you prefer Parcel or Priority and I'll get you a total.

I take PayPal, personal checks, or money orders (checks and MOs must clear before I ship).

Ann, I would love to buy one of the trivets from, unfortunetly (sp!) money is tight right now too! Sorry! Hope you find a new job or PC picks up and you don't have to find a new job.

Thanks. If I can get my show schedule to 12 shows a month, then DH says I don't have to look for a job.

Okay Ann, now is the time for you to join our 3-2-1 thread!

Sorry about losing your job!:cry: But sometimes, losing something means gaining something even better!

You can do 12 shows a month.....or even better, do 8 shows, but have a spectacular team who also are doing shows!

Thanks, Becky. I am choosing to view this as the kick in the patoot that I needed to get PC rocking. We're still deciding whether the kitchen project will be a go this year.

chefann said:
Thanks, Becky. I am choosing to view this as the kick in the patoot that I needed to get PC rocking. We're still deciding whether the kitchen project will be a go this year.
You've wanted to do more with PC - and this just gives you the opportunity to get it done! You can do it! You have a clear goal - because you have all of those cupboards sitting in your garage!oh, and ETA - Ann has some Trivets for sale, people!

any takers yet? I would love to buy one! Pleae pm me so we can make the arrangement!

Connie

Sorry about your job Ann!! I'm trying to sell the extra stuff too, we're taking a trip & it's going to kill our budget...but we've already committed (bought the plane tickets) so no turning back now!! EEKK!! More shows for me too!!

Sorry about your job, Ann, but I think it's a blessing in disguise. I gleaned from past posts that you weren't too happy there. So, take this as the opportunity it is, stay strong and motivated, and I'm sure good things will come your way! Best wishes!

Tammy

yes, sorry to hear about the job, but agree its a blessing in disguise.

Good luck with your selling!

Oh Ann! Not you too. This totally su**s!!!! I know how your feeling girl if you want to vent. PM me.

(((HUGS)))

Thanks, everyone. I was really unhappy - I sort of fell into that job and have been at it for almost 10 years. The problem now is that I'm not going to be able to replace 100% of my salary at an entry-level in another field. Luckily, our monthly expenses are going down soon (finishing paying off the home equity loan from building the garage), so I don't have to replace my entire paycheck.

BTW - one trivet is set aside for Connie, but one is still available.

Hey Ann,

So sorry to hear about the job! If you've still got trivets, I'll take them. I'll give you a call later this evening.

HUGS!

I too am sorry to hear about your job Ann:(

Thanks, everyone. I'm always amazed at the real sense of community around here and how everyone really cares. :)
I'll set aside the 1 trivet for you, Linda. Which means they've both been claimed!

I too have to replace my FT income with PC (I"m a new mommie) and so I've been doing 5-2-1, and right now I have 5 showes during double point time, and let me tell you, I've NEVER had more than 1 show per 2 month period, barely staying active.

Tonight is my 1st show during double points time and I'm so excited. I set of "small" goal of earning $350 a month = 4 shows, and told my director about it, and she passed a show onto me (#5), that she can't do. So if you aren't in weekly contact with your upline, they might be able to help you with HO leads, or shows that they can't do.

Allison

If the other one is still available I would llike to purchase. I won't be online til tonight-but please if availbe save it for me!!!

Thanks
christina

Sorry, Christina. They've both been sold.

Related to Want to snag 2 vintage trivets for a steal?

1. What is the price for the 2 2006 Rufth Trivets?

The price for the 2 2006 Rufth Trivets is $30.

2. Are the trivets in good condition?

Yes, the trivets are in excellent condition. They have only been used a few times and were well taken care of.

3. What are the dimensions of each trivet?

The dimensions of each trivet are 8 inches by 8 inches.

4. Can the trivets be used in the oven?

Yes, these trivets are heat-resistant and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Is shipping included in the price?

No, shipping is not included in the price. The cost of shipping will depend on your location and will be added to the total price at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef_Christy
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • PampChefJoy