• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unfair Biggest Loser Twist Leaves Viewers Disappointed

In summary, many people were unhappy with the new twist that was added to the week. The twist made it so that one team was against 6 and the stress of being singled out and being responsible for sending a team home was not fair. The biggest weight loosers were given immunity and this ruined the plan of the other team. The yellow team did well despite the twist and the black team was not liked. The husband and I are doing the Biggest Loser Million Pound Matchup and we need the motivation!
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
Anyone else unhappy with the new twist they added to this week (one team against 6)?

I just felt like it wasn't fair to the yellow team...all the way around. To alienate them....the stress of being singled out...being totally responsible for sending a team home.

I was really turned off by it. I have been a faithful viewer every season but this really left a bad taste in my mouth. I realize it makes for good TV but I wish they would just go to a format like "I want to look like a high school teenager again"....lowest percentage is out...period.

I just caught the end after AWANA - it was wierd though...

Is it on tonight????

Its on right now... But I am not sure if I understood what they just did......

I didn't like the twist either. I think that they could come up with ideas for new challenges that does not alienate one team and then if that one team does make it through the challenge it is not fair to put everyones fate in their hands. The other thing I thought was that it was not right to give immunity to the biggest weight loosers, unless it was part of the original rules. I can see why some of the people want the black team off, the brother "Mark" is pretty arrogant but to throw the weigh in is wrong too, then their whole plan was ruined by the immunity twist. Just play the game right and fair and it will all work out. If the orange team had done what was right they probably would have won again, and then the black team would have been voted off, because I still think the yellow team wouldn't have lost, because they lost quite a bit of weight.
All I know is that I did not enjoy the show like I normally do.:(

I really dislike the black team. I wish they would've went last night. It shows that the real teams should've been black against everyone. I bet they would've went home.

I don't mind the twist so much as the people cheating. I think it sucks. Drinking water before a weigh-in just for the game is a sucky thing to do in that position.

Didn't care for it...but it makes for "curious" viewers = ratings! I'm glad yellow won.

Gotta remember it's a GAME...folks will do whatever they need to do to WIN...bottom line. Not saying I care for it...but just have to remember it's a GAME.

I thought the yellow team did fantastic though. And how about when they gave everyone else their reward...

Even though the yellow team got singled out, at least they had the trainer to themselves.

My husband & I are doing the Biggest Loser Million Pound Matchup...check out my BL site: http://timandjosee.spaces.live.com (sorry for hijacking). Add comments to my blog - we need the motivation!

I want the black team GONE!! Cannot stand them! GRRRR........

Related to Unfair Biggest Loser Twist Leaves Viewers Disappointed

1. Why did the biggest loser twist leave viewers disappointed?

The biggest loser twist left viewers disappointed because it was perceived as unfair and manipulative. Many viewers felt that the twist went against the spirit of the show, which is supposed to be about healthy weight loss and not about game-playing.

2. What was the twist that disappointed viewers?

The twist that disappointed viewers was when the eliminated contestants were brought back to compete for a spot in the finale. This meant that contestants who had been eliminated earlier in the season had a chance to win the competition, while others who had been working hard and stayed on the show were at a disadvantage.

3. How did the twist affect the outcome of the show?

The twist ultimately led to a winner who had been eliminated early in the season, rather than someone who had been consistently working hard and losing weight throughout the entire competition. This left many viewers feeling that the winner did not truly deserve the title of "biggest loser".

4. Was the twist unfair to the contestants?

Many viewers and even some of the contestants themselves felt that the twist was unfair to the contestants. It put those who had been working hard and staying on the show at a disadvantage, while giving a second chance to those who had already been eliminated. This went against the original spirit of the show, which is about hard work and determination.

5. Will there be any changes to the show in the future due to this twist?

It is not clear if there will be any changes to the show in the future due to this twist. However, the backlash from viewers and contestants may lead to producers reevaluating the format and making changes to ensure a fair and satisfying outcome for all involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies