• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting File Downloads: Solving the File Not Found Issue

In summary, to download recipes from the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Download" button next to the desired recipe. The file will be saved in PDF format on your computer. You can also save the files to a mobile device or cloud storage. If you are having trouble opening the downloaded files, make sure you have a PDF reader installed. You can print the files by opening them in a PDF reader and adjusting the print settings. If you accidentally close the browser window, the downloaded file can usually be found in the "Downloads" folder or by searching for the file name in your computer's search bar.
ihavethetools
I am never able to open all of everyone's great fliers and brochures. My computer seems to download it and when I go to open it it says "File not found"
Is it my computer (which is old, Windows 98) or is there something I need to do so I can make use of all of these great fliers?

Thanks
Kris

hey kris,
Where exactly do you save the file too? make sure you have where you want it saved to before saving it. It might also be wise if you are having problems to open the document before saving it and then save it. See if that works if it doesn't email me and I can ask my father he works on computers for a living.

Okay, thanks Kathi.
I'll give that a try in a bit.

Kris

Hey Kris,
Just wondering if things worked out okay on getting things to download?

Nope Kathi,
I emailed you actually. Did you get it?

HOwever, there is a thread in the increasing sales forum that the lady put her prize drawing slip that she uses on there. Then Nikki? said she was going to convert it to word, and she did, and i clicked on it and it opened right up. So it has something to do with that.

Felt good to get one of the attachments for once. LOL

Kris

Related to Troubleshooting File Downloads: Solving the File Not Found Issue

1. How do I download recipes from the Pampered Chef website?

To download recipes from the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Download" button next to the recipe you want. The file will automatically download to your computer in a PDF format.

2. Can I save downloaded files to my mobile device?

Yes, you can save downloaded files to your mobile device as long as it is capable of viewing PDFs. You can also save the files to a cloud storage service, such as Google Drive, and access them from your mobile device.

3. Why am I having trouble opening the downloaded files?

If you are having trouble opening the downloaded files, make sure you have a PDF reader installed on your computer or device. We recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free to download.

4. Can I print the downloaded files?

Yes, you can print the downloaded files by opening them in a PDF reader and selecting the print option. You can also adjust the print settings to fit the recipe on one page or to print multiple pages on one sheet.

5. How do I access my downloaded files if I accidentally close the browser window?

If you accidentally close the browser window after downloading a file, you can usually find the file in your computer's "Downloads" folder. You can also try searching for the file name in your computer's search bar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie