• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tri fold Vendor Event Flyer

PC Latoya

Novice Member
Oct 7, 2005
This is just an updated version of one that I found here.

Attachments

• Tri fold for vendor events.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 1,201

PC Latoya

Novice Member
Oct 7, 2005
It can be found at Consultant's Corner under promoting your business,advertising and publicity guidelines.

P

PamperedByJulie

looks great

I'm the one who originally posted this flyer last summer, thanks for updating it. You've save me time. This just goes to show that it's beneficial to share our products. :)

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
To whoever did this flyer, BRAVO! This is really nice!! Besides being a PC Consultant, I have a degree in Computer Technology, and I have to tell you, you did a very nice job! Was it originally done in Publisher? Thanks so much for the post! :)

P

PamperedByJulie

recipe is okay

By the new guidelines this recipe is still okay. Just FYI. I was pulled from a recipe of the month orginally.

P

PamperedByJulie

Word only

jwpamp said:
To whoever did this flyer, BRAVO! This is really nice!! Besides being a PC Consultant, I have a degree in Computer Technology, and I have to tell you, you did a very nice job! Was it originally done in Publisher? Thanks so much for the post! :)

This was done using a template in MS Word. Unfortunately I don't have Publisher - that would've been a lot easier.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
PamperedByJulie said:
By the new guidelines this recipe is still okay. Just FYI. I was pulled from a recipe of the month orginally.
I think we have to add a disclaimer... or sopmething - I can't find the email right now.

cookinthehouse

Silver Member
Jan 16, 2005
flyer

Is there any way these can be posted w/o personal info on them. I don't have Windows, but WORD PERFECT, i have downloaded the WINDOWS viewer... it lets me view and that is it no changing etc...

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Here is a copy without the personal info. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Tri Fold Flyer.doc
    282 KB · Views: 589

DeeisPampered

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2005
Janice,

If no one else will say it, I will! THANK YOU! I to don't have word and find it so hard to be able to use a lot of the flyers here when they have personal information on them.

Maybe it should become a rule to post them you have to take your personal information off?

Anyway, thank you again! I have a fair coming up next month and will really use these!

God Bless,
Dee

R

RachelNguyen

DeeisPampered said:
Janice,

Maybe it should become a rule to post them you have to take your personal information off?

Gee, I hope that doesn't become the case! Even if there is a format I can't modify, at least I can use it for inspiration!

Love+
Rachel