• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform a Blanky into Super-Hero Cape with Medium Twix-It Clip!

In summary, a medium twix-it clip is the perfect size for turning a beloved John Deere Blanky into a Super-Hero Cape! Just pull 2 corners around the neck of a 3-4 yr old, and gather together, and clip. They are addictive! I get a new set every season...and I still don't have enough. I've heard of women clipping their hair back with them too. Becky! I have a picture of my hubby from years ago when my son was about 6-7 and my husband has one of his long dinasour blankes wrapped around himself clipped with a twixit and a funny red ball on the end of his nose and he's posing in
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
A medium twix-it clip is the perfect size for turning a beloved John Deere Blanky into a Super-Hero Cape! Just pull 2 corners around the neck of a 3-4 yr old, and gather together, and clip. "Ta Da! It's Super-Hero Micah, with Nocturnal Powers!" (those were his words!):D :D :D

LOL... that's cute! I've found they keep my bags of timothy hay closed much better than the ties they give you when you buy the bag. It'd be good for turning a tea towel into a bib too... these things are so versatile! I didn't think I'd use them but the set I got is in constant use!

lkprescott said:
LOL... that's cute! I've found they keep my bags of timothy hay closed much better than the ties they give you when you buy the bag.

It'd be good for turning a tea towel into a bib too... these things are so versatile! I didn't think I'd use them but the set I got is in constant use!

They are addictive! I get a new set every season...and I still don't have enough.

I've heard of women clipping their hair back with them too.

Becky! I have a picture of my hubby from years ago when my son was about 6-7 and my husband has one of his long dinasour blankes wrapped around himself clipped with a twixit and a funny red ball on the end of his nose and he's posing in his best superhero stance! Our kids are in the background rolling all over their bed, laughing! Oh yeah, it's my blackmail picture! :p :p My hubby is one of the main bosses at work and I tease him all the time and tell him I'm going to go hang it up, poster size at his work, I usually get anything I want when I do this! LOL!
I'm sorry I don't have my scanner anymore or I'd show it! :D :D

That is so cute!

And MissChef - that mental picture just made me fall in love with your hubby ;)
I hope my DH is that good when we have kids

One of my friends uses hers to organize wires so they're not all over the place. Dh is always complaining we don't have enough of them, lol. They do get used all the time! I keep them in the diaper bag for make shift bibs, too. :)

redsoxgirl said:
That is so cute!

And MissChef - that mental picture just made me fall in love with your hubby
I hope my DH is that good when we have kids
:D Back, back girl!!! He's mine! :p LOLOLOL!!!! J/K! :p :D ;) He's a good man, hubby, and Dad! What is funny is when we first got together (teenagers) we said we never wanted to get married and NO KIDS! That's one of those things that God just laughed at when we told Him our plans!:angel: :angel:
He is an excellent hubby and very devoted Dad! His kids rock his world!:D
Thanks, I'll take what you said into my heart and treasure it!:angel:

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
They are addictive! I get a new set every season...and I still don't have enough.

Yanno... sound corny but I bet I'd get some attention if the next open house or booth I do I put my hair back in Twix-it clip pig tails! lol

I have a very thick head of hair, so I will use the large one to hold all my hair back. I've even worn it that way for summer shows before. It's hot enough during the summer without having all my hair on my neck. It holds really well, too. I have trouble with other ties and clips, but the Twix-Its hold and stay in place. Very handy little things, indeed!

Tammy

ChefBeckyD said:
A medium twix-it clip is the perfect size for turning a beloved John Deere Blanky into a Super-Hero Cape! Just pull 2 corners around the neck of a 3-4 yr old, and gather together, and clip. "Ta Da! It's Super-Hero Micah, with Nocturnal Powers!" (those were his words!):D :D :D

ROFL - My 6yo has been doing this for years with his "blankie" at his Mom Mom and Pop Pop's house. I should have taken a picture! :D

He didn't use a twixit but here's a pic of DH and our grandson in their super hero get ups.

Both of them have on shoes that light up too. lol

Attachments

• Superman-Superboy2.jpg
    Superman-Superboy2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 377
BethCooks4U said:
He didn't use a twixit but here's a pic of DH and our grandson in their super hero get ups.

Both of them have on shoes that light up too. lol

Very cute!!

redsoxgirl said:
Very cute!!
Yeah. DH's cape is his "blankie" as he refers to it - second childhood I think.:p

ChefBeckyD said:

I was just going to add...

makes a great hair clip!

I saw one of the chefs in the product demo room last year with one in her hair, and have been using it that way for my shows. Always get alot of questions and laughs about it.

Youngest daughter is soooo embarrassed when I do that!

I used the large ones to babyproof my kitchen cabinets.

I can remember going to PC shows as a guest and getting Twixits as door prizes. I thought they were dumb and cheap, so I would throw them away!!:eek: :eek: :eek: (I tell this at my shows when I am handing them out...normally the ones who are there who already know how great they are look at me like I was a lunatic!)

Now, I buy them every season and STILL seem to run out!

They are sooooo much easier to show kids how to close up bags correctly...they don't pop off like a paper clip will...I just love them!

Well if both handles of the cabinet are on the inside edge I guess you could.LOVE the cute mental pictures!I have one clipping the top of my gift basket from the bridal show I worked last month. It's STILL in my car. My plans to take the basket to the winner were thwarted today due to the weather ...

ChefBeckyD said:
Did it last week. Even went to church choir practice with it in my hair :eek:

Twixit Clips uses?I love the ideas with the blankets and hair but has anyone used them for the uses the book says. I have a pack I haven't even opened but I would love some things to say at my next party. I don't even take them with me yet but would love to. I would buy them and give them as door and game prizes.

Here's my Twixit clip file. Borrowed of course;) Pretty neat all of the ideas.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Twixit[1].doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 367
Hey, I stole your story, Becky! When someone asked about the Twix-its in my gift basket, i said, "These work really well to put a blanket around the neck of a 3-year-old and turn him into a superhero!" That got some laughs!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Hey, I stole your story, Becky! When someone asked about the Twix-its in my gift basket, i said, "These work really well to put a blanket around the neck of a 3-year-old and turn him into a superhero!" That got some laughs!
That's too funny!:D Steal away Di!

Related to Transform a Blanky into Super-Hero Cape with Medium Twix-It Clip!

1. How do I transform a blanky into a super-hero cape with the Medium Twix-It Clip?

To transform a blanky into a super-hero cape with the Medium Twix-It Clip, first lay the blanky out flat with one of the corners facing you. Then, fold the top corner down to form a triangle. Next, take the Medium Twix-It Clip and clip it onto the folded corner, making sure it is securely in place. Finally, have your little one put their arms through the two open corners to wear their new super-hero cape!

2. What age range is the Medium Twix-It Clip suitable for?

The Medium Twix-It Clip is suitable for children ages 3 and up. It is important to always supervise young children when using the clip to ensure their safety.

3. Can I use any type of blanky for this transformation?

Yes, you can use any type of blanky for this transformation as long as it is large enough to fit around your child's shoulders. We recommend using a soft, lightweight material for comfort.

4. Is the Medium Twix-It Clip easy to remove from the blanky?

Yes, the Medium Twix-It Clip is designed to be easily removable from the blanky. Simply unclip it from the corner and it will come off easily without damaging the fabric.

5. Can I wash the blanky with the Medium Twix-It Clip attached?

We recommend removing the Medium Twix-It Clip before washing the blanky. The clip can be hand washed and air dried if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Back