• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Are Today's Celebrity Birthday Stars?

In summary, JoAnne Worley is an American actress, comedian, and singer best known for her work on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In". David Allan Coe is an American singer, songwriter, and musician known for his outlaw country music and collaborations with other artists. Mel McDaniel's hit songs include "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On," "Louisiana Saturday Night," and "Stand Up." While today's birthdays may not be significant in terms of milestone ages, they are still worth celebrating for the talented individuals they are. To learn more about these celebrities and their careers, you can do some research online, watch their performances or interviews, and read biographies or articles about them.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Comedian JoAnne Worley is 72. Country singer David Allan Coe is 70. Country singer Mel McDaniel is 67. Rock singer-musician Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) is 66. Actress Swoosie Kurtz is 65. Comedian-actress Jane Curtin is 62. Country singer-songwriter Buddy Miller is 57. Country musician Joe Smyth (Sawyer Brown) is 52. Actor-comedian Jeff Foxworthy is 51. Actor-comedian Michael Winslow is 51. Rock musician Perry Bamonte is 49. Actor Steven Eckholdt is 48. Rock musician Scott Travis (Judas Priest) is 48. Pop musician Pal Waaktaar (a-ha) is 48. Rock musician Kevin Miller is 47. ABC News correspondent Elizabeth Vargas is 47. Country singer Mark Chesnutt is 46. Actress Rosie Perez is 45. Singer CeCe Peniston is 40. R&B singer Darryl Anthony (Az Yet) is 40. Rock singer Dolores O'Riordan (The Cranberries) is 38. Actor Dylan Bruno (TV's "Numb3ers") is 37. Actor Idris Elba (TV's "The Wire") is 37. Actress Anika Noni Rose is 37. Rock singer Nina Persson (The Cardigans) is 35. Actor Justin Whalin is 35. Actress Naomie Harris is 33. NFL player Brendon Ayanbadejo is 33. Rapper Noreaga is 32. Rapper Foxy Brown is 30.

Does the fact I don't recognize any of the people under 40 (and very few between 40 & 60) mean I'm getting old?

I don't know... I recognize most over 60! Now that is scary! LOL!

1. Who is JoAnne Worley?

JoAnne Worley is an American actress, comedian, and singer. She is best known for her work on the sketch comedy show "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" in the late 1960s and early 1970s.

2. What is David Allan Coe known for?

David Allan Coe is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. He is known for his outlaw country music and controversial lyrics, as well as his collaborations with other country music artists.

3. What are some of Mel McDaniel's hit songs?

Some of Mel McDaniel's hit songs include "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On," "Louisiana Saturday Night," and "Stand Up."

4. Is today a significant birthday for any of these celebrities?

Today's birthdays may not be considered significant in terms of milestone ages, but they are still worth celebrating for the talented individuals they are.

5. How can I learn more about these celebrities and their careers?

You can learn more about JoAnne Worley, David Allan Coe, Mel McDaniel, and other celebrities by doing some research online, watching their performances or interviews, and reading biographies or articles about them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah