• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong

In summary, a man asks his wife what she wants for her birthday and she jokingly replies that she wants to be six again. On her birthday, he takes her to Six Flags and they have a fun-filled day, ending with a trip to McDonald's and a movie. However, when he asks her how it feels to be six again, she clarifies that she meant her dress size. The story serves as a humorous reminder to communicate clearly and specifically.
tlag1986
Gold Member
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her Birthday.

'I'd like to be six again,' she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park What a day!

He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear,
the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and h er favorite candy, M&M's .

What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again??'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. 'I meant my dress size, you dumb a**!'

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get it wrong.

LOL I love that! I'd take either the size or the day though! sounds like fun!

Haha, this story made me laugh! It's definitely a reminder to always be specific and clear in our communication, especially with our loved ones. But it's also a cute and sweet gesture from the husband to make his wife feel young and carefree again. Overall, a funny and relatable read. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" about?

"A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, personal anecdotes, and tips for hosting the perfect dinner party. It also includes beautiful illustrations and stories about the author's own adventures in the kitchen.

2. Who is the author of "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong"?

The author of "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" is a renowned chef and food blogger who shares her passion for cooking and entertaining through this book. She has over 10 years of experience in the culinary industry and has been featured in various publications.

3. Are the recipes in "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of home cooks. The author provides clear instructions and tips for each recipe to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Does "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" include dietary restrictions?

Yes, the book includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. The author also provides substitutions and tips for adapting recipes to fit specific dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "A Fabulous Adventure: When He Listened But Got it Wrong" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through any Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the book at select retail stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • colegrovet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom