• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are men rarely published in Dear Abby?

In summary, the motorcyclist suspected his wife of cheating on him and found evidence that led him to believe this was the case.
yummy4tummy
Why Men are Rarely Published in Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson motor cycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

My DH is a "motor head" and this really made me laugh. Valky

Too funny! I thought this was something seen in the paper!!!! I need to pass this one on to my brother!!

Oh my gosh! That's GREAT! :)

Love it! That is too funny!

Wow! Love it!

OMG! LMAOROF!!! That is a good one. I'm gonna have to pass that one onto my Yahoo 360 buddies.

Deer Abby:http://www.bnl.gov/esd/wildlife/deer.h1.jpg

Cute KG...

How funny. I had to laugh out loud. I will have to show my DH that men can ask stupid questions too!

What is "theLaugh for Today"?

"theLaugh for Today" is a daily email newsletter that features a new, lighthearted joke or story each day. It is designed to add a bit of humor and joy to your day.

How can I sign up for "theLaugh for Today"?

You can sign up for "theLaugh for Today" by visiting our website and providing your email address. You will then start receiving the daily newsletter in your inbox.

Is there a cost to subscribe to "theLaugh for Today"?

No, "theLaugh for Today" is completely free to subscribe to. We believe that everyone deserves a good laugh without having to pay for it.

Can I submit my own jokes or stories to be featured in "theLaugh for Today"?

Yes, we welcome submissions from our subscribers! If you have a funny joke or story that you would like to share with our community, you can submit it through our website or by replying to one of our newsletter emails.

Can I unsubscribe from "theLaugh for Today" at any time?

Yes, if you ever decide that "theLaugh for Today" is no longer for you, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our emails. We will be sad to see you go, but understand that things change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • lacychef