• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Promote to Team Leader with My Upcoming Sales and Party Success?

In summary, Crystal has three new team members, two of which have already had their first parties and one has had 5. She has two more team members in the pipeline, and is looking forward to her next level of promotion. She is excited for her upcoming shows and catalog parties, and is grateful for her job and the opportunity to be paid this month.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I've got three new team members. Two have already had their first parties (one has had 5!!). I've got two lines & almost 1800 in cluster sales. Why haven't I promoted yet? Because I haven't turned any sales in yet this month! Not to worry, I've got shows & catalog parties scheduled. They're just not til later in the month!!

November 1 - team leader for me!! YAY!

Yay for you! Get those shows in!!! Congrats

The best part is you'll get paid this month as a TL!

wadesgirl said:
The best part is you'll get paid this month as a TL!

Really? That's awesome! I didn't remember that!

Good for you! Keep up the good work.

crystalscookingnow said:
Really? That's awesome! I didn't remember that!

Which ever month you qualify for the next level you get that commission. You have to wait until the next month to be official but at least they pay you since you have done the work!

:love: I LOVE our company! :love:

Way to go! Keep on those Catalog Show Hosts! I had 4 fizzle on my at the end of September and blew my month badly....only $150 in sales for the whole month! UGH!

Well, I just had another new consultant sign. :) She's a former consultant under me who was doing a catalog party. When I called her to close, she decided to sign again & will turn the catalog party in under her name! Wahoo!

That's 4 new team members since August 31st. :D

OHHHHH Crystal...CONGRATULATIONS girly! Way to work it!

Thanks, Erin! I'm really so excited! It's all God's work!

Congrats Crystal! You're on fire! Kudos! Enjoy the raise and recognition, you earned it! :)

You're rockin'. And after Nov. 10 you'll get the best TL benefits - HO leads. Just in time for SAT! Those are happy little e-mails when they show up with the online order summary.

Way to go Crystal!!! :D

Awesome job!!!

I just had my first October show last night. She was at $675 when I left and we're not closing til Saturday. I know that she'll be $750+ b/c her sister left with an order of about $80.

Plus, my brother is doing a catalog party for me this month (and taking a lot of heat from his buddies!!) that is already over $200.

SO - as of last night (and when I get my parties submitted) I'll have promoted to Team Leader this month!! YAY!! :)

What are the responsibilities of a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of consultants to achieve their sales goals and grow their business. You will also be responsible for training and coaching your team, organizing team meetings and events, and communicating with your team and superiors.

How can I become a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and have a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales within a calendar year. You must also have a passion for leadership and helping others succeed.

What support is provided for Team Leaders?

Pampered Chef provides various resources and support for Team Leaders, including training and development programs, leadership conferences, and a dedicated team of coaches and mentors. You will also have access to tools and resources to help you manage and grow your team.

What are the benefits of being a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to earn additional income through bonuses and incentives based on your team's performance. You will also gain valuable leadership and management skills, as well as the satisfaction of helping your team members achieve their goals.

How does being a Team Leader impact my personal business?

Becoming a Team Leader can positively impact your personal business by providing you with opportunities for growth and development, as well as access to a larger customer base through your team members. Your team's success can also reflect positively on your leadership and credibility as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • hmolah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • flemings99