• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking a Break From Hwc Show Prep

In summary, an idea for a Help Whip Cancer show came to mind and the pink and white M&M's that are available are expensive.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I was struck by an idea (in case you wondered what that loud noise was here on the west shore of Lake Michigan) for my Help Whip Cancer shows.

I'm going through my bags of Easter color M&M candies. All the pink ones are going into my pink polka-dotted cups so I can save them for my May shows.

That's almost as much work as trying to put them in alphabetical order.

Oops, looked it up and they were available last fall. So I guess we can't get them right now.

Back to your sorting, then.

-------------------------
Um, you know you can buy pink and white M&Ms, don't you?

Don't know where to find them or when they are available, but I know they do make them.

Fly to CA
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's almost as much work as trying to put them in alphabetical order.

Ha ha. Wonder if I'm the first to catch that.

Seriously, you and my dad would just get along GREAT!

you can go to m&m's web site and order all pink or pink and white combo but they are a little high..If anyone lives near Vegas they can go to the m&m store.....I'd just keep sorting the pink out..This oct. when they have the breast cancer awareness packed ones you'll have to freeze them for next may and save yourself some time:)

I've seen them in the party stores. I guess if you want just a special color for your theme party. Sorry, I didnt take notice to how much. :rolleyes:

Okay - a few years back I wanted purple and cream colored m&m's for my wedding reception....I went to the M&M website, and you can actually find where they sell the individual colors in your area! I was surprised that there were several candy/specialty shops around me that had them!

And I thought the remark about alphabetizing them was too funny!

I've bought the M&M's in Vegas and they are $8.00 a pound! Pretty salty for something so sweet!:D

When I lived in Vegas I would have friends/family calling all the time wanting me to go to the M&M store to get the stupid things in just the right color for wedding/bridal showers, baby showers, you name it. They are very pricey though.

Pink M&M'sYou can buy bags of solid color M&M's at Linen's and Things. I'm not sure what colors they had but I know that they had pink!

Every year at this time I think to myself "I am going to buy pink and white M&M's at Valentine's day next year!" Then, Feb comes around and I don't think about it till HWC time. Ugh!

Next year for sure!
:)

I remembered...and I bought a bunch of pink and white stuff in February, too.

There used to be a store about two miles from my house that advertised the "M&M Wall." It was bulk dispensers, everyone of them full of a color of M&M candies - plain and peanut - but the place closed. :(

I've heard the M&M Wall has been relocated to a different store but I haven't found it yet.

1. Can I still participate in the Hwc Show if I take a break from show prep?

Yes, you can still participate in the Hwc Show even if you take a break from show prep. We understand that sometimes life gets busy and taking a break may be necessary. However, we recommend that you inform your team leader and try to complete as much show prep as possible before taking a break.

2. How long can I take a break from show prep?

The length of your break from show prep is up to you. However, we recommend that you keep it within a reasonable time frame, such as a few days or a week. Taking a break for an extended period of time may affect your performance in the Hwc Show.

3. Will taking a break affect my chances of winning in the Hwc Show?

No, taking a break from show prep will not affect your chances of winning in the Hwc Show. Your performance in the show is based on your overall performance, not just your preparation. However, we do advise that you try to stay consistent with your show prep to improve your chances of success.

4. Can I resume show prep after taking a break?

Yes, you can resume show prep after taking a break. We recommend that you communicate with your team leader and see if there are any specific tasks or assignments that need to be completed before resuming your show prep. This will help ensure a smooth transition back into preparation.

5. What should I do during my break from show prep?

During your break from show prep, we suggest that you take some time to relax and recharge. You can also use this time to catch up on any other tasks or responsibilities that you may have. Just remember to communicate with your team leader and stay on top of your show prep schedule to ensure a successful Hwc Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
CLEGER
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies