• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Summer Attire for Toronto Dinner: Semi-Formal or Business Casual?

In summary, "Quick Toronto Question" is a delicious recipe featuring roasted vegetables and chicken served over rice. It can be made in just 30 minutes, making it a quick and easy weeknight meal option. The chicken can be substituted with any protein of choice, and the dish can easily be made vegetarian. While best served fresh, the vegetables and chicken can be prepared in advance and assembled with rice and toppings when ready to serve.
Sheila
Gold Member
I still only have 3 pairs of jeans & 8 logo shirts that I brought in the 1 suitcase from Japan! So Mother-in-law is watching the toddlers today so I can go shopping for some summer attire to get me through my stay here in Texas.

Big question: What is the attire for the dinner in Toronto? Semi-formal? Business Casual??? I need to buy something today for that too! Any assistance is appreciated! :D

Never mind! Someone just asked this same question on Chef Success & then found the answer that it's Casual Business attire. Thanks anyway ladies! :D

And check the weather Sheila... it's going to be chilly there! Looks like low 50s in the day and low 40s at night... :sun:

i bought a dress for the gala. :) Not too fancy but not jeans either. :)

pampmomof3 said:
i bought a dress for the gala. :) Not too fancy but not jeans either. :)

I'm wearing a dress too! Gotta take the chance to dress up when I can!!! :D

I've got black slacks, nice blouse & a Longggggggggg sweater!! :D

Dang! I bought a short sleeved dress shirt today! LOL And shorts for the trip!!! LOL

I'm packing jeans, sweaters, shirts and my dress is sleeveless so i'll be bringing a sweater. :)

pampmomof3 said:
I'm packing jeans, sweaters, shirts and my dress is sleeveless so i'll be bringing a sweater. :)

That's pretty much what I'm taking! :)

The only jacket I have in Texas is my PC logo fleece jacket. Guess I'll bring that! I'm certainly not buying something new to take. LOL

Related to Summer Attire for Toronto Dinner: Semi-Formal or Business Casual?

1. What is "Quick Toronto Question"?

"Quick Toronto Question" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of roasted vegetables and chicken served over rice.

2. How long does it take to make "Quick Toronto Question"?

"Quick Toronto Question" can be made in just 30 minutes, making it a perfect weeknight meal option for busy families.

3. Can I substitute the chicken in "Quick Toronto Question"?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken in "Quick Toronto Question" with any protein of your choice, such as shrimp, tofu, or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Is "Quick Toronto Question" suitable for a vegetarian diet?

Yes, "Quick Toronto Question" can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the chicken and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can also add extra vegetables, such as mushrooms or bell peppers, for added flavor and nutrition.

5. Can I make "Quick Toronto Question" in advance?

While it is best to enjoy "Quick Toronto Question" fresh, you can prepare the vegetables and chicken in advance and store them separately in the fridge. When ready to serve, simply reheat and assemble the dish with the rice and toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • rbvernon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies