• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Support from My Pampered Chef Recruiter - Any Tips?

In summary, to improve your relationship with your Pampered Chef recruiter, it's important to communicate openly and attend team meetings and training sessions. If your recruiter is not providing enough support, seek advice from other consultants and communicate your concerns to your recruiter. If you need host coaching, utilize resources on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to other consultants. If your recruiter is no longer active, reach out to your upline or the company's support team. Despite lacking support from your recruiter, you can still make the most out of your Pampered Chef membership by utilizing online resources and attending training and team meetings. Don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for support and guidance.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Greetings from Southern Illinois! I started with PC in November 2009. I was put in touch with my recruiter through a home office lead apparently. I already knew that I wanted to join PC when my recruiter did my show, but I was beyond disappointed with her from the get go. :thumbdown: Basically no host coaching, and once I joined, no support. She's still with PC (barely) but she also started another home based business so the support is basically comatose. I hope to get ideas here on Chef Success. I just joined and have read some really great tips.

See if you can get with a "Hospitality" group. I am not sure exactly how to do this, but I am sure that some of the more knowledgeable folks on here can tell you. I really enjoy regular meetings with other consultants. We do training, sharing business tips, show demo's, excite each other . . . really great! I feel that everyone consultant should have this experience and I hope that you find one that you feel the same about.

Good Luck!

There is a thread on here New and in need of help!!!!! I don't know how to attach it, but I think that it might help you.

Look into her upline. Is her Director available? My recruiter has only done PC part time for the past 5 years and is not very invested in it. Her/our Director is fantastic! I went to my recruiters show 5 years ago and attended a Cluster meeting. I think I remember the recruiter more because of how much motivation and energy I remembered from her Director. Just came back from my first cluster/team meeting today and am totally psyched about going to Spring Launch in Baltimore!

Congrats on your one-year anniversary! I have had basically the same experience from my recruiter. I don't even know my director since she lives in a different state! I go to a team meeting where I don't know anyone and really feel unwelcome and get no support from them at all. I was basically thrown in with them because there are no other hospitality in this area that ive been able to find. I've learned more on ChefSuccess than anywhere else, besides my online training PC offers on their site. It's such a wonderful forum and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! Good luck to you!

1. How can I improve my relationship with my Pampered Chef recruiter?

One way to improve your relationship with your recruiter is to communicate openly and honestly with them. Let them know your expectations and ask for their support in achieving your goals. It's also important to attend team meetings and training sessions to stay connected and build a strong working relationship.

2. What can I do if my recruiter is not providing enough support?

If you feel like your recruiter is not providing enough support, it's important to reach out to other consultants in your team or upline for advice and guidance. You can also utilize online resources, such as Chef Success forums, for tips and ideas. Additionally, don't be afraid to communicate your concerns to your recruiter and ask for more support.

3. How can I get host coaching from my recruiter?

If your recruiter is not providing host coaching, it's important to take the initiative and seek out host coaching resources on your own. You can find helpful tips and templates on the Pampered Chef website, or reach out to other consultants for advice. You can also attend training sessions and team meetings to learn from your upline or fellow consultants.

4. What should I do if my recruiter is no longer active with Pampered Chef?

If your recruiter is no longer actively working with Pampered Chef, it's important to reach out to your upline or the company's support team for assistance. They can help connect you with a new recruiter or provide support and guidance for your business. It's also a good idea to connect with other consultants in your team for support and advice.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef membership despite lacking support from my recruiter?

Even if your recruiter is not providing enough support, there are still many resources available for you to make the most out of your Pampered Chef membership. Utilize online resources, such as the Pampered Chef website and Chef Success forums, for tips and advice. Attend training and team meetings to learn from your upline and fellow consultants. And don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jan Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Klc