• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stephanie's HWC Referral Bundle: What's Missing?

In summary, Stephanie's HWC Referral Bundle includes a mix N scraper, a quick stir pitcher, a small micro-cooker, a small batter bowl, and a mini serving spatula. This bundle is unique because it was specifically put together by a Pampered Chef consultant to offer a combination of products that work well together in the kitchen. It cannot be customized, but each product comes with a one-year warranty and can be purchased individually to create a personalized bundle. The price for the bundle is $75, which includes a discount compared to purchasing each product separately. For any warranty inquiries, customers can contact the Pampered Chef customer service team.
ByRequest
I'm thinking of putting together a bundle of HWC pieces to thank my subscribers for referrals. I was thinking of designing an invitation, postcard, e-vite, e-mail HWC informational piece, HWC promo cookbook to give at shows, etc.

Am I forgetting anything to go with it that would be nice to have? Please let me know what to add to this bundle. Thanks!!!

Stephanie
http://www.123byrequest.com

That all sounds great.

ThanksThanks for responding. If you send me your e-mail, I'd be happy to send you the bundle when I'm finished with it.

Stephanie
www.123byrequest.com

ByRequest said:
I'm thinking of putting together a bundle of HWC pieces to thank my subscribers for referrals. I was thinking of designing an invitation, postcard, e-vite, e-mail HWC informational piece, HWC promo cookbook to give at shows, etc.

Am I forgetting anything to go with it that would be nice to have? Please let me know what to add to this bundle. Thanks!!!

Stephanie
http://www.123byrequest.com
Do you have any of the HWC pins we had the last two years? They would be a nice addition. Will you be selling these or giving them to your hosts? :confused:

If you need any pins I have a ton of them. I was thinking of making them available to my customers for $0.50 each and 100% would be given as a donation to the cancer society. Still mulling that over - but I DO have plenty even with that - lol.

Don't forget a business card

What is included in Stephanie's HWC Referral Bundle?

The bundle includes a mix N scraper, a quick stir pitcher, a small micro-cooker, a small batter bowl, and a mini serving spatula.

What makes this bundle different from other Pampered Chef products?

This bundle was specifically put together by Stephanie, a Pampered Chef consultant, to offer a unique combination of products that work well together in the kitchen.

Can I customize the bundle to fit my needs?

Unfortunately, the bundle cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase the products individually to create your own personalized bundle.

What is the price of Stephanie's HWC Referral Bundle?

The price for the bundle is $75, which includes a discount compared to purchasing each product individually.

Is there a warranty on the products in the bundle?

Yes, all products in the bundle come with a one-year warranty for any defects or damages. Please reach out to the Pampered Chef customer service team for any warranty inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Stephanie S