• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Steeler Fans vs Favre: A Battle of Football Legends

In summary, Brett Favre is retiring from the NFL. He has been a great player and his retirement is sad for Packers and Favre fans everywhere.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
That's what I see every time I look at that other thread title.

Now, football season is over, and this doesn't make any sense anyway, since Roethlisberger is pretty good all on his own. Both have Superbowl rings.

Some of us are just partial to the Grand Old Man of Green Bay.

Some of us are just partial to Green Bay period. :)

Yeah, but Favre is cuter than what's his face!!! :D

Gotta :love: Brett! What a good guy; but yeah Ben's not so bad either.

Well, since I live in Pittsburgh, guess who's my fave!!!

slj1229 said:
Well, since I live in Pittsburgh, guess who's my Favre!!!
I fixed your spelling error for you.

Gotta be Brett!

(Psssst! It's a parody thread.)

I can't stand either team! So there! LOL!

And we should give a rip, um, why was that again?:p

Go Ben!!!!!!!

Ben is by far my favorite, since the Steelers are my favorite!!

I'm a HUGE Steelers fan. And I grew up down the street from Ben so definitely a big fan of Ben.

I love it when a parody thread comes together.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I love it when a parody thread comes together.

ROFL - these are my "favre-ite" threads - when you just crack me up the whole time b/c no one gets your "rothlis" humor! (how's that!) ;)

If you paid more than twenty five cents for that joke, you should get your quarterback.

bump.gif
One good thread bump deserves a parody bump.

Love ya KG!!

Unofficial sources are reporting this morning that Brett Favre is retiring.

Well, it looks like this is it.Although there has been nothing official from Green Bay, enough reliable, but unofficial sources, have confirmed that the grand old man is retiring.It's been a fun 17 year ride!

It's oficial!:( :( It's a SAD day in WI and everywhere else there are Packer fans. I have been watching the coverage since it broke @ 830 or so. Heard an interview with his brother, his agent and a message he left for an ESPN reporter he is done.:cry: He says mentally he is just tired. He loves plaing on Sundays it's the prep work during the week that drains him.

It's definately been a fun ride! Think he'll end up a sports commentator like Troy & some of the other guys?

1. What is the rivalry between Steeler fans and Favre's?

The rivalry between Steeler fans and Favre's stems from the history between their respective teams, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers. Both teams have had successful seasons and are known for their passionate fan bases, leading to a fierce competition between the two.

2. Are Steeler fans and Favre's fans known for their sportsmanship?

Both Steeler fans and Favre's fans are known for their loyalty and dedication to their teams, but unfortunately, there have been instances where the rivalry has escalated to unsportsmanlike behavior. However, the majority of fans from both sides strive to maintain good sportsmanship and respect for one another.

3. Is there a specific game or event that sparked the rivalry between Steeler fans and Favre's fans?

The rivalry between Steeler fans and Favre's fans has been ongoing for many years, but one notable event that may have intensified it was the Super Bowl XLV matchup between the Steelers and the Packers in 2011. The Steelers lost to the Packers, causing tension between the two fan bases.

4. How do Steeler fans and Favre's fans typically interact with each other?

While there may be some playful banter and competitive spirit between Steeler fans and Favre's fans, they often interact with mutual respect and admiration for each other's teams. Many fans enjoy engaging in friendly debates and discussions about their teams and players.

5. Is there any crossover between Steeler fans and Favre's fans?

While there may be some fans who support both the Steelers and the Packers, the majority of fans are dedicated to their respective teams. However, some fans may have a soft spot for the other team due to their shared success and strong fan base. Ultimately, each fan base remains loyal to their own team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom