• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patricks Day Recipe ideas?

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Hi Folks,
I had a party change their date to the 17th of March.....St. Paddys Day...
Does anyone happen to have a fun green recipe (I'm a beginner folks...;O) :rolleyes:
that would go over well using the starter kit?

Appreciate the help as always.... :D
Kelley

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
truffle balls

This needs to be done ahead of time so is more of an "extra" recipe than one you would do at the show. Oreo Truffle Balls with mint oreos dipped in white chocolate that is dyed green...BEE

Attachments

• OreoTruffleBalls.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 415

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Mmmm....

;) Bee, thank you, those sound AWESOME.....I will try them out this week, I'll use my teenager as the taste tester, I'm SURE he won't mind, as those are his two favorite things in the world....LOL :D
Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.
Kelley

beepampered

Veteran Member
Oct 22, 2005
yummy

I'm not a big oreo fan so I don't think they are that great but boy do I get request for the recipes. People LOVE these! The mint oreos get the most responses so put them in a simple additions container and pass them around at the show. Can't wait to see other thoughts for St. patty's day cause I'm having a show then too and just can't think of anything...BEE

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
It's not green but......

Kelley Sells said:
Hi Folks,
I had a party change their date to the 17th of March.....St. Paddys Day...
Does anyone happen to have a fun green recipe (I'm a beginner folks...;O) :rolleyes:
that would go over well using the starter kit?

Appreciate the help as always.... :D
Kelley
You could make the cornedbeef reubin ring in the All The Best Cookbook!

Jul 20, 2005
St. Patrick's Day Show Ideas

Here are some show ideas for anyone doing a show on St. Patrick's Day.

Attachments

• s Day Show Ideas.doc
    23 KB · Views: 610
Feb 14, 2006
I was just talking about this last night - came up with the Family Baked Burrito and use the green spinach tortillas, make the avacado lime sauce to go with...

-h