• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring-Summer Deployment: No Conference for Me, But I'll Keep You Updated!

In summary, the "No Conference for Me..." event is a virtual event for Pampered Chef consultants who are unable to attend the annual conference. It is free to attend and offers valuable training, product reveals, and networking opportunities. You can register for the event on the Pampered Chef website and choose which sessions and activities to attend. There is no need to attend the entire event, as recordings will be available afterwards.
angmillar
My husband just got notification of a spring-summer deployment to the desert.

At any rate, he'll be gone from May until September. My girls will be three and 18 months during conference, and there's no way I can make the trip to the states alone with them. It's about a 24 hour trip one way, which is hard enough to do it as an adult!! And, they are way too young to leave behind here. I was sooooooo excited about it!! Oh well, I'll have you guys to keep me updated.

And, I'm sure I'll find a way to spend my $250 gift card for level 1.

Last edited:
That's too bad! Tell your husband "Thanks!" I have a ver young cousin leaving after the holidays, I'm trying to figure out a way to say bye to him without crying!

Oh, Ang! Bummer!Tell your DH a million THANK YOUS from all of us here. Thanks for your sacrifice!

Thanks, ladies. I'll be there in 2009, though!! And, even though my goal was to walk the stage this summer, I still have the goal to promote by then!!

I'll be glued to this site for the updates. :)

Angie~

Sorry you won't be able to go...you and your DH are making a sacrifice for all of us, so thank you both!

See you the following year!
{{{HUGS}}}

What is the "No Conference for Me..." event all about?

The "No Conference for Me..." event is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants who are unable to attend the annual conference. It offers valuable training, product reveals, and networking opportunities for those who are unable to attend the physical conference.

How do I register for the "No Conference for Me..." event?

To register for the "No Conference for Me..." event, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "No Conference for Me..." event page. From there, you can follow the registration instructions and secure your spot for the event.

Is there a cost to attend the "No Conference for Me..." event?

No, the "No Conference for Me..." event is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants who are unable to attend the physical conference. However, there may be optional add-ons or materials available for purchase during the event.

What can I expect to learn at the "No Conference for Me..." event?

The "No Conference for Me..." event offers a variety of training sessions, product reveals, and networking opportunities. You can expect to learn about new products, marketing strategies, and business tips to help you grow your Pampered Chef business.

Do I need to attend the entire "No Conference for Me..." event?

No, you do not need to attend the entire event. The "No Conference for Me..." event offers a flexible schedule so you can attend the sessions and activities that are most relevant to you and your business. You can also access recordings of the sessions after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lacychef