• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Speaking at an All Male Lead's Referral Group, What Would You Do?

In summary, for the referral leads group meeting, you can consider serving mini breakfast quiches, yogurt parfaits, a bagel bar, fruit skewers, or breakfast burritos. These options can be prepared ahead of time and do not require access to a microwave or oven. Remember to take into account any dietary restrictions or allergies of your group members. Good luck with your presentation!
Mitzyz
Hello,
Thursday morning, I am the speaker for my referral leads group. The attendees are all male. (7 of us) Last time it was my turn, I took the MFP and made Apple Berry Salsa and served it over some pound cake with whipped cream in the Easy Accent Decorator. The meeting is in a small coffee shop, there was no problem with preparing the food in the restaurant. There is, of course, no access to a microwave or oven.

The meeting begins at 7:30am, and I have 10 to 15 minutes.
Any suggestions for me? I'm drawing a big blank!
Thanks!

Why not showcase the outdoor/grilling items?

Hi there,Here are a few suggestions for your referral leads group meeting:1. Mini Breakfast Quiches - These can be made ahead of time and served at room temperature. You can use a muffin tin to create individual portions and fill them with your choice of ingredients such as bacon, ham, cheese, and vegetables.2. Yogurt Parfaits - This is a simple and healthy option that can be assembled on the spot. Layer yogurt, granola, and fresh berries in small cups or jars for a delicious and visually appealing treat.3. Bagel Bar - Set up a station with a variety of bagels, cream cheese, smoked salmon, and other toppings for your group to create their own bagel sandwiches. This is a great option if you have access to a toaster.4. Fruit Skewers - Cut up a variety of fruits and thread them onto skewers for a colorful and easy-to-eat option. You can also serve them with a side of yogurt or honey for dipping.5. Breakfast Burritos - These can be made ahead of time and warmed up in a pan or on a griddle before the meeting. Fill them with scrambled eggs, cheese, and your choice of meat or vegetables.Remember to keep in mind any dietary restrictions or allergies of your group members when choosing your menu. Good luck with your presentation!

What is the purpose of speaking at an All Male Lead's Referral Group?

The purpose of speaking at an All Male Lead's Referral Group is to network and build relationships with other male business leaders. It is an opportunity to showcase your expertise and potentially gain referrals and business partnerships.

What topics should I cover in my presentation?

It is important to choose a topic that will be relevant and valuable to the audience of male business leaders. Some suggestions could be leadership, business growth strategies, or personal development. You may also want to tailor your presentation to the specific needs and interests of the group by doing some research beforehand.

How should I prepare for my presentation?

First, make sure you have a clear understanding of the group's expectations and the allotted time for your presentation. It is also important to have a well-organized and engaging presentation with visual aids, such as slides or handouts. Practice your delivery and anticipate potential questions from the audience.

What should I wear to the meeting?

It is best to dress professionally when speaking at an All Male Lead's Referral Group. This shows respect for the group and presents a positive image of yourself and your business. It is always better to be overdressed than underdressed.

How can I make the most of this opportunity?

Aside from delivering a great presentation, make sure to bring business cards and any other materials you would like to share with the group. Take the time to connect with members of the group before and after your presentation to build relationships and potentially exchange referrals. Also, be open to feedback and follow up with any potential leads or connections after the meeting.

Back