• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southern Living Vs Pampered Chef

T
tpchefrebecca
Does anyone know the Southern Living Website? I had a guest who compared out trifle bowl to theirs and chose ours. It made me courious to see what theirs looked like.

She compared price and size and like ours best. Good for me :)

Thanks!

It's funny Rebecca - I actually recently met a Southern Living rep and she just placed an order for our trifle bowl - likes the fact it's detachable and has a lid that's flat - go figure!

Someone is selling on on ebay - go here to see a picture of it http://cgi.ebay.com/Southern-Living-DEVONSHIRE-LIDDED-TRIFLE-Glass-Bowl_W0QQitemZ150115080566QQihZ005QQcategoryZ45480QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is very pretty, I like the versatility of ours better.

Southern Living at Home
https://www.southernlivingathome.com/Corp/index.html

It looks top heavy to me... I'm sure whatever WOMEN designed ours were thinking practical and pretty!

I have a good friend who sells SL. I think theirs is pretty, but I like ours. The line I use at my shows is, "... the most practical and versitle trifle bowl on the market." This isn't being ugly, but it is stating the truth! :D

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
The line I use at my shows is, "... the most practical and versitle trifle bowl on the market." :D

I like that quote. I think I'm going to "borrow" it:D .

No problem!!! If you all only knew how many things I have "borrowed" from this site..... :D

It's attractive, but doesn't seem particularly practical to me. The tall, thin base would make it really difficult to transport. I can see why the Southern Living rep chose ours. BTW, anyone know the price they charge for their Trifle Bowl? Their website won't let me see anything without giving them all my info. I don't want to start receiving SL mail or emails.

raebates said:
It's attractive, but doesn't seem particularly practical to me. The tall, thin base would make it really difficult to transport. I can see why the Southern Living rep chose ours. BTW, anyone know the price they charge for their Trifle Bowl? Their website won't let me see anything without giving them all my info. I don't want to start receiving SL mail or emails.
In the Spring 2007 catalog it is $42.95

So, it's more expensive and less versatile. Yep, I LOVE PC!

raebates said:
So, it's more expensive and less versatile. Yep, I LOVE PC!
Oh, and it's smaller too, their's only holds 9 cups!

Thanks!

I had to take the dog to the vet for check-up and I couldn't wait to hear and see the differences.

It sure it nice to see we how our products differ from others. To me it is not being mean it is knowing your competition.

I have the SL trifle bowl. Got it when I hosted a show in September. It's pretty and all, but won't fit in my fridge! I made 2 trifles at easter, one for a party at my house (chocolate) which i made in my pc one b/c i made it ahead of time. I made the lime berry one in the SL bowl to take to my parents house for easter dinner. My husband had to hold it the whole way and I couldn't put the lid on it b/c the trifle was rounded over the top b/c it was smalller than ours. It was quite a site driving down the road b/c when we would pull up next to someone, hubby woulld hold it by the base and act like he was drinking from it! Got a few laughs....

I now am the proud owner of TWO pc bowls b/c i submitted a catty show with me as hostess and of course couldn't pass up a 15 dollar trifle bowl!:eek:

I just ordered ours too. I just hosted an open house and I'm still getting orders slowly. I have to say I love P3 because when I went to look up a number I saw the trifle bowl and remembered. Thank goodness!

i just had a Southern living show at my home. I like some of the stuff. Especially their iron stuff...but it is really expensive, and all the friends I had over, asked me about the trifle. I told them I didn't think it was worth what they wanted. I actually have the book in front of me...Ours is so much better.,

Related to Southern Living Vs Pampered Chef

1. What is the Southern Living website?

The Southern Living website is a lifestyle and home magazine's online counterpart, offering cooking, decorating, gardening, and travel tips and ideas.

2. How does the Southern Living trifle bowl compare to the Pampered Chef trifle bowl?

The Southern Living trifle bowl and Pampered Chef trifle bowl may have similar functions, but they may differ in material, size, and design. It ultimately depends on personal preference.

3. Which trifle bowl did the guest choose and why?

The guest ultimately chose the Pampered Chef trifle bowl due to its price and size compared to the Southern Living trifle bowl.

4. Is the Southern Living trifle bowl available for purchase on their website?

Yes, the Southern Living trifle bowl can be purchased on their website or in select stores that carry the brand's products.

5. Are there any other differences between the Southern Living and Pampered Chef trifle bowls besides price and size?

There may be differences in the material, durability, and design of the trifle bowls. It is best to compare the two products to determine which one best fits your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Klc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • taterbug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies