• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the PC Team in October?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home parties and online sales. Joining the PC team in October offers many benefits, including extra incentives and bonuses, and the chance to start your business during the busy holiday season. To join the team, you can reach out to a current consultant or contact the company directly and complete an application. Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for new consultants, including online courses, mentorship, and resources to help succeed. The time dedication for your business is flexible, with the potential to start part-time and grow to full-time for greater success.
Tamzin1020
Hi Everyone! My name is Tamzin.... I will be starting PC in October. I wish I could have started now and received all the extra incentives :( But I'm booked with personal stuff through September.

I've been looking for a part time job and this seems like a perfect fit for me!!!!! I am so excited!!!

Right now I have my opening party scheduled, 1 catalog show scheduled, and 1 outside party scheduled. I've barely talked about this yet, since I just made my offical decison last Friday!!!

I am so glad I found this website, I already have a bunch of great ideas

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Congrats & welcome to Chef Success!! May your business prosper!

Keep in contact with your recruiter. Maybe they will announce a new recruiting incentive when you are ready to join.

Welcome, Tamzin! You'll love being a part of the PC family, and you'll get some great tips here on Chef Success.

Oh... another suggestion, sign on Sept 30 & you'll still get the Sept promotions!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home parties and online sales.

What are the benefits of joining the PC team in October?

Joining the PC team in October offers many benefits, including the opportunity to receive extra incentives and bonuses, as well as the chance to start your business during a busy and lucrative holiday season.

How can I join the PC team?

To join the PC team, you can reach out to a current consultant or contact the company directly. You will need to complete an application and pay a small fee to become a consultant.

What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for new consultants, including online training courses, mentorship from experienced consultants, and access to a variety of resources and materials to help you succeed.

How much time do I need to dedicate to my Pampered Chef business?

The amount of time you dedicate to your Pampered Chef business is up to you. Many consultants start out part-time, but you can choose to grow your business and work full-time if desired. The more time you put into your business, the more successful you can become.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Katina Wier
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel