• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take Your Pampered Chef Business to the Next Level?

In summary, to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact a current consultant or visit the company's website and click on the "Join" button. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. To grow your business, it's important to network, market, and stay up to date with new products and promotions. There is an annual renewal fee of $39 and monthly sales quotas to meet. As a consultant, you can earn rewards and incentives for meeting sales goals and possibly even earn a leadership position within the company.
boisechef
Gold Member
I have been lurking around here for about a week, but finally bit the bullet and signed up for PC yesterday!! If you ladies could, I posted in the flyers section with a tri-fold, and could use some constructive criticism if there is any!!! Thanks for all of the ideas!! You ladies are FANTASTIC!!!

:)Welcome to PC and this site, and good luck on your new business. I am fairly new too, and have found this site to be invaluable!:D

Welcome Ladies! Congrats on starting your biz! May it be fab and super successful! :D

Welcome to PC and to Chef Success! :D

1. How do I sign up for Pampered Chef as a consultant?

To sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either contact a current consultant or visit the company's website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you will be guided through the sign-up process and will need to purchase a starter kit to begin your business.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started. Some items that may be included are kitchen tools, cookware, catalogs, order forms, and marketing materials.

3. How can I grow my Pampered Chef business?

To take your Pampered Chef business to the next level, it's important to constantly network and market your business. You can do this through hosting parties, attending vendor events, and utilizing social media. It's also important to stay up to date with new products and promotions and to provide excellent customer service to retain and gain new customers.

4. Are there any fees or quotas I need to meet as a consultant?

There is an annual renewal fee of $39 for consultants, which covers the cost of a personalized website and access to training and support. There are also monthly sales quotas that consultants are expected to meet in order to be considered active. These quotas can vary, so it's important to stay updated on current requirements.

5. Can I earn rewards and incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards and incentives for consultants who meet certain sales goals and participate in company promotions. These may include free products, trips, and bonuses. As you grow your business, you may also have the opportunity to earn a leadership position within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DPThurston
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Morri
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly Crantford