• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take on the World of Pampered Chef and Chef Success?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Being a Chef Success means you are a consultant for Pampered Chef and have successfully built a business through hosting cooking shows and selling products. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. You can schedule your first cooking show by reaching out to your network, utilizing social media, or using your personalized website. Benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include earning income, flexible schedule, discounts on products, and access to training and support.
buzz26
This is my first post here and I'm thrilled to share this with everyone. I ordered my kit today and now anxiously waiting for my first show. I've been so excited I been up late all week and even played hookie from work one day to work on stuff:)

Congrats on starting your new biz...and welcome to our nutty little corner of cyber space!!

Hi there,

I'm new also...just signed today! Isn't this board the BEST! I've been here for a good bit and I must confess that it is absolutely contagious;) ! But, there's a TON of great ideas and suggestions...which I plan to incorporate starting with my Fall Kick-Off Grand Opening :eek:)

Congrats and here's to many blessed cooking/catty shows!

:balloon: Welcome to both of you! :balloon: Best of luck with your new business! You are off to a great start by gathering ideas from this site! Just be careful - it is addicting!!!

Welcome to CS. We hold weekly CS addiction support meetings on Thursday mornings.<giggle>

Welcome to our virtual cluster. Its a great group of knowledgeable people here that are always willing to help.

Good Luck your business! I hope it brings you all you ever wanted and more!

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business! Feel free to ask any questions at all. Many of us are eager to offer help and/or suggestions.

Welcome to CS!

Buzz~

Welcome to CS and congratulations on starting your own business! This site is THE BEST!!

Welcome, we're all here if you need us! I couldn't live without this site! lol

new memberHello I ordered my kit on Aug 30 I cant wait to get it. I really enjoy this site and enjoy reading all the great tips.

Welcome mmmbswright!

Congrats on your new business. And this site is very addicting. But it is great.

Congratulations on starting your PC business and finding this site! I'm really glad you found it at the beginning of your business....wish I had!!

This site is quite addictive, but hey, we all need an addiction of some kind! ;)

1. What exactly is Pampered Chef and what does it mean to be a Chef Success?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Being a Chef Success means you are a consultant for Pampered Chef and have successfully built a business through hosting cooking shows and selling products.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through our website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and agree to our consultant agreement. It's that simple!

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. You will also have access to our online training and support from our team and fellow consultants.

4. How do I schedule my first cooking show?

You can schedule your first cooking show by reaching out to your network of friends, family, and coworkers. You can also utilize social media, such as Facebook, to promote your show and reach a wider audience. As a consultant, you will also have access to a personalized website to help you schedule and manage your shows.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting cooking shows. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss. In addition, you will have access to discounts on products, training and support from our team, and the chance to meet and connect with other consultants at our events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scoutinghokie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Judy David