• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sick...just in Time for Washington Dc :(

In summary, Amanda told Carolyn that she had an upper respiratory infection, and that she was prescribed Clarinex, Nasonex, and Z-pak. Amanda also mentioned that she was on the June sell-a-thon list, and that she planned to go to London this year. Lastly, Amanda reminded Carolyn that she is going to be performing in two high-profile shows this month.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
It started Sunday night - I was a bit stuff before bed so I took a claritin. Didn't sleep a wink.
Felt like crap all day Monday but had promised the kids a trip to the waterpark...sat thru that. Napped for a bit. Ran my cluster meeting last night with hardly any energy or voice.
Got up this am and went to the doctor.
Seems my allergies went wild and I have ended up with an upper respiratory infection.
He gave me Clarinex, Nasonex and 5 days worth of Z-pak (zithromax)

Wish me luck. I don't want to be sick in DC :(

Oh Carolyn! That stinks but I just finished listening to the Phone courage workshop and you need to project yourself for a positive outcome!! You WILL get better before DC!!! You WIll have a BLAST!!

Here's wishing you a quick recovery!:D

You can't get sick! Sending feel-better vibes your way.

Hope you feel better soon! Think positively! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Oh Carolyn---so sorry you are feeling blue....

Rest up---and I hope you get better.

(The Z-pack always does a number on my stomach if you know what I mean---hope you finish it before going on the plane!)

Awww, Carolyn! That's cruddy. I hope that you get to feeling better quickly!

Carolyn!!! the good news is that your allergies will probably clear up because you won't be exposed to things in D.C. that you are exposed to at home(and I mean exposed not in the flasher sense!).
You must get well!

I saw your name on the June sell-a-thon list...WAY TO GO!

Do you know the super-duper way to take a z-pack? It's the method commonly used in Europe. Double up the first dose, and take 2 each day (12 hours apart) instead of 1 per day. Then, even if it does a number on your digestive system, you're done in 3 days instead of 5.And I hope you get better real soon, Carolyn! Eat some "Jewish Penicillin" (chicken soup) and get some rest.

Hope you're better soon & hope you have a fabulous vacation!

Drink tons of water - rest as much as possible and do the european z pack way - we have done it this way for years and it really does work - water is the key as well!!

Feel better and enjoy DC - its so beautiful there this time of year!

Being sick is not allowed this week Carolyn. Go take those pills, have some chicken soup and stick your head in a steam machine. DC awaits! :angel:

Oh Carolyn, I so hope that you are feeling better for your DC trip. No matter what, your kids will remember this trip and have so much to talk about. Even if you even see half of what you planned on. DC is such a fun city with SOOOO much to do. I will be doing feel better dances for you!!!

Carolyn,

I'm saying a prayer that you'll be feeling 100% for your trip. . . .

I told you to go to London.:D

Carolyn- please feel better soon! :) You will LOVE DC- I used to live in Maryland and we'd drive to DC every two weeks...

Prayers for a speedy recovery and a wonderful trip! When do you leave?

chefann said:
Do you know the super-duper way to take a z-pack? It's the method commonly used in Europe. Double up the first dose, and take 2 each day (12 hours apart) instead of 1 per day. Then, even if it does a number on your digestive system, you're done in 3 days instead of 5.

And I hope you get better real soon, Carolyn! Eat some "Jewish Penicillin" (chicken soup) and get some rest.

This is exactly how we did it at the Sinus Clinic that I worked at. Works well!! Eat some yogurt and your tummy will be better!!

Hope you're better REAL soon!

BTW ~ Congrats ~ you're on the PC website for the high top 2 shows in June!

Related to Sick...just in Time for Washington Dc :(

1. How can I prevent getting sick before my trip to Washington D.C.?

To prevent getting sick before your trip, make sure to wash your hands regularly, get enough rest, stay hydrated, and boost your immune system with a balanced diet and supplements.

2. Can I cancel my trip to Washington D.C. if I am sick?

It is best to check with your travel insurance provider or the cancellation policy of your trip before making any decisions. If you are too ill to travel, it may be possible to reschedule your trip for a later date.

3. What should I do if I get sick during my trip to Washington D.C.?

If you get sick during your trip, make sure to stay hydrated, rest, and seek medical attention if necessary. It is also important to inform your travel companions and follow any guidelines or restrictions set by your travel insurance or the local health authorities.

4. Will I be able to participate in all planned activities if I am sick?

If you are feeling unwell, it is important to listen to your body and not push yourself too hard. You may need to skip certain activities or take breaks to rest and recover. It is always better to take care of your health first.

5. Can I still enjoy the trip if I am sick?

While being sick can put a damper on your trip, it is still possible to enjoy it. Take things slow, be mindful of your limitations, and focus on the positive aspects of your trip. You can still have a great time exploring Washington D.C. even if you are not feeling 100%.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
Back