• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seattle Area Directors/Futures/Consultants: O P P O R T U N I T Y!

In summary, the Seattle Home Show is looking for a PC person to participate in their event. The cost is $20/hour for 10 hours a day for 4 days. Scott has reached out for interested individuals and a Pampered Chef consultant has expressed interest in the opportunity and is willing to cover the booth cost and recruit other consultants to help out. They also have experience working booths at trade shows and understand the importance of following up on leads in a timely manner.
scottcooks
Gold Member
The Seattle Home Show has a slot for PC - I had intended to be there, but cannot now (give up 2 days from my FT position , and cover the booth cost, and get other consultants to help work it, and follow up on all the leads in a timely way.)

I believe they've gone to press with their advertising, and they need a PC person to take this.

Anyone interested? Eme at scottcooks at hotmail dot com. Fairly reasonable cost, $20/hour 10 hours/day 4 days.

Scott I just sent you an email, as I am in Roy, WA.

I attended the home show there a couple years ago when I lived in Lacey (before becoming a consultant). Awesome opportunity....thousands of people.

Thanks Scott for letting us know. I'm in Oregon, but Seattle is a bit too far. Anyone else have things that come up and you need help, please let us all know thanks. Lory, have fun!!

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am definitely interested in the opportunity to participate in the Seattle Home Show. I understand that it may be a bit of a sacrifice for you to give up two days from your full-time position, but I assure you that it will be worth it. As a fellow consultant, I know the importance of having a strong presence at events like this and I am confident that I can help make it a success. I have experience working booths at trade shows and I am willing to cover the booth cost and recruit other consultants to help out. I also understand the importance of following up on leads in a timely manner and I am committed to doing so. Please feel free to reach out to me at [insert contact information] if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you for considering me for this opportunity!

Related to Seattle Area Directors/Futures/Consultants: O P P O R T U N I T Y!

1. What is the role of a Seattle Area Director in Pampered Chef?

As a Seattle Area Director, you will be responsible for overseeing and supporting a team of Pampered Chef Consultants in the Seattle area. This includes providing guidance, training, and motivation to help your team succeed.

2. What is the difference between a Future and a Consultant in Pampered Chef?

A Future is a Consultant who has expressed interest in becoming a Director in the future and is actively working towards that goal. A Consultant is a member of your team who is actively selling and promoting Pampered Chef products.

3. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Seattle Area Director?

As a Seattle Area Director, you will have access to a variety of resources and support from Pampered Chef. This includes training materials, webinars, conferences, and personal coaching from experienced Directors.

4. Can I still sell Pampered Chef products as an Area Director?

Yes, as an Area Director, you are still able to sell Pampered Chef products. In fact, it is encouraged as it allows you to stay connected with your customers and stay up-to-date on the latest products.

5. How can I advance to become an Area Director in the Seattle area?

To become an Area Director in the Seattle area, you will need to meet certain qualifications and be recommended by your Director. This includes having a strong team and meeting sales and recruiting goals. You will also need to complete training and attend conferences to develop the necessary skills and knowledge.

Back