• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasting Pan With the Rack??????

In summary, the roasting pan with rack measures 16.5 inches by 13.5 inches and is made of heavy-duty carbon steel. The rack is removable for easy cleaning and can also be used separately as a cooling rack. The roasting pan is not recommended for use on the stovetop and is designed for use in the oven only. Both the roasting pan and rack are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity.
lisa717
Does not have a top lid correct? I had a customer ask me where the lid was...although I don't have it...it does not have one right?

No,it's just the pan and rack.No lid

There's no lid because roasting is a dry cooking method, and a lid is used for moist cooking. If she really needs to cover something, that's what foil is for. ;) Or the DCB.

That's kinda what I told her....LOl...foil=lid!!

chefann said:
There's no lid because roasting is a dry cooking method, and a lid is used for moist cooking. If she really needs to cover something, that's what foil is for. ;) Or the DCB.

chefann said:
"Curses! Foiled again!"

1. What is the size of the roasting pan with the rack?

The roasting pan with rack measures 16.5 inches by 13.5 inches, making it the perfect size for roasting meats and vegetables.

2. Is the rack removable?

Yes, the rack is removable for easy cleaning and storage. It can also be used separately as a cooling rack.

3. Can the roasting pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the roasting pan is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

4. What is the material of the roasting pan and rack?

The roasting pan and rack are both made of heavy-duty carbon steel, which provides even heat distribution and durability.

5. Is the roasting pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the roasting pan and rack are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laberlin
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • minersmix