• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: Pecan-Crusted Mozzarella Salad

In summary, these panko bread crumbs are a great alternative to regular bread crumbs and are great for coating anything. They have a much lighter and crunchier texture than regular bread crumbs and are a great choice for fish.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Another keeper. (This is in Volume II of 29 Minutes to Dinner)

Easy to make, tasted yummy, and loved the presentation. This is the first time I've cooked with panko bread crumbs and they are now going to be a staple in my pantry. (They are made from japanese bread and are much much lighter and crunchier than our standard bread crumbs.)

We were out of balsamic vinegar, so I didn't make the vinegrette .

Last edited:
Sounds Good, I've got to check it out! Thanks....:D

I can't wait for fresh tomatoes with this one! MMMMMMMM!

legacypc46 said:
Another keeper. (This is in Volume II of 29 Minutes to Dinner)

Easy to make, tasted yummy, and loved the presentation. This is the first time I've cooked with panko bread crumbs and they are now going to be a staple in my pantry. (They are made from japenese bread and are much much lighter and crunchier than our standard bread crumbs.)
We were out of balsamic vinegar, so I didn't make the vinegrette .

These are the ONLY thing I use for breading anymore! They make super homemade chicken strips...and I coat my potato pancakes with them so they are super crispy outside! I :love::love::love: panko bread crumbs!

KellyTheChef said:
These are the ONLY thing I use for breading anymore! They make super homemade chicken strips...and I coat my potato pancakes with them so they are super crispy outside! I :love::love::love: panko bread crumbs!

I love Panko bread crumbs too! I use them for just about anything that I need to bread. They are wonderful for fish - and have a much more delicate flavor than regular bread crumbs, so they don't overpower milder fish.

Recipe PLEEEEEEESEEE!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Recipe PLEEEEEEESEEE!

Di - I won't have time to actually type out the recipe until late this evening, but if someone else hasn't done it by then...I'll post it for you! This recipe looks really good!

Related to Review: Pecan-Crusted Mozzarella Salad

1. What are the ingredients for the Pecan-Crusted Mozzarella Salad?

The ingredients for this salad include mixed greens, fresh mozzarella cheese, pecans, dried cranberries, red onion, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

2. How do I make the pecan crust for the mozzarella?

To make the pecan crust, start by crushing the pecans into small pieces. Then, coat the mozzarella slices in flour, dip them in beaten eggs, and finally coat them in the crushed pecans. Pan fry the coated mozzarella until golden brown.

3. Can I substitute the balsamic vinaigrette dressing with a different dressing?

Yes, you can use any dressing of your choice for this salad. However, the balsamic vinaigrette complements the flavors of the pecan-crusted mozzarella well.

4. How long does it take to prepare this salad?

The prep time for this salad is approximately 15 minutes, and the cooking time for the pecan-crusted mozzarella is about 10 minutes. So, the total time to make this salad is around 25 minutes.

5. Can I make this salad in advance?

Yes, you can prepare all the ingredients in advance and store them separately in the fridge. Assemble the salad right before serving to ensure the pecan crust stays crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • pamperedlinda