• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the supportive PC community?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products. As a consultant, you can share these products with others, build relationships, and earn an income through commissions and bonuses. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. As a consultant, you will have access to a supportive community, training, and resources from the company. The opportunity is flexible and allows you to work around your schedule and other commitments. There are no monthly quotas or requirements, but there are incentives and bonuses for reaching sales goals.
RunawayChef
I am so glad I found it! I just signed on to be a PC consultant last week and I couldn't be more happy!!!
I am active duty Air Force and my husband is Active Duty Army. We live in Germany with our two children. Bailey, 8 yr old son and Katie, 4 month old daughter.

~Ami

Hi Ami....I greeted you over on Kathi's 'hello from germany' thread....but happy to welcome you over here as well.

You've joined an amazing group over there. The camaraderie and support from your cluster and the other two that 'overlap' is phenomenal!

leggy

legacypc46 said:
The camaraderie and support from your cluster and the other two that 'overlap' is phenomenal!

leggy

One of whom is Kris/Leggy's cluster!!! :love:

1. What is Pampered Chef and what does it mean to be a consultant?

Pampered Chef is a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products through direct sales. Being a consultant means you will have the opportunity to share these products with others, build relationships, and earn an income through commissions and bonuses.

2. How do I join the Pampered Chef community as a consultant?

To join the supportive PC community, you can sign up online through the Pampered Chef website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to become an official consultant.

3. What kind of support can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have access to a network of other consultants for support and guidance. You will also receive training and resources from the company to help you succeed in your business.

4. Can I be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant is a flexible opportunity that allows you to work as much or as little as you want. You can work around your schedule and other commitments.

5. Are there any requirements or quotas I need to meet as a consultant?

There are no monthly quotas or requirements to meet as a consultant. You have the freedom to run your business at your own pace and set your own goals. However, there are incentives and bonuses available for consultants who reach certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies