• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Party Fun?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products, business supplies, and training materials. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host it in your own home or have a consultant come to your home. The benefits of hosting a party include earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and spending time with friends and family.
Jane the PC
Please allow me to intorduce myself. My name is Jane, i'm 26 from Louisiana. Its my first real day here. I purchased my kit last night. I am so excited to start having Pampered CHef parties. Cooking is a huge part of my life , well at least from 5pm to 10 pm. .... and on the weekends! Anyways, I cant wait to get to know some of you and am looking forward to reading some of the many posts they have on this site. Well I have to get back to work, but I just wanted to say how happy I am to get started!! :sing:

welcome this is a great site.

Jane the PC said:
Please allow me to intorduce myself. My name is Jane, i'm 26 from Louisiana. Its my first real day here. I purchased my kit last night. I am so excited to start having Pampered CHef parties. Cooking is a huge part of my life , well at least from 5pm to 10 pm. .... and on the weekends! Anyways, I cant wait to get to know some of you and am looking forward to reading some of the many posts they have on this site. Well I have to get back to work, but I just wanted to say how happy I am to get started!! :sing:

Welcome Jane! This is a fun, helpful place to be! Have a great time w/ your new business.

My brother is stationed in N.O. - he takes a ferry everyday to work! I love hearing his stories about all the great places he visits down there.

I have a cousin some where down in New Orleans

Welcome, Jane and good luck with your PC business! You'll make lots of friends here!

Thanks RaeBates for posting the hitchhiker's guide. I didn't know this existed!!

You're welcome. Generally one of us will try to remember to link it up when someone introduces themselves. We don't always remember to do it, though.

Welcome to our wacky corner of Cyberspace!

Welcome Jane 8 years later and I still LOVE it

Hi Jane, what a great way to follow your love of cooking -- with PC!!! You'll find tons of useful advice her on CS. I wish I'd known about it when I began.Best wishes to you as your start this fabulous journey!!

Welcome, Jane, to The Pampered Chef and to Chef Success. The business is alot of fun (and the 'back-end' part, such as submitting orders, paperwork, etc, is very easy), and CS is the BEST place to come for ideas and support.

Looking forward to watching your business grow.

welcome and good luck with your business

Welcome Jane and thank you for introducing yourself!

You will love PC especially since you love to cook!

Best of luck w/your new business, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

2. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to start your business.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit for Pampered Chef includes a variety of kitchen tools and products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes your personalized website and access to the company's online training resources.

4. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host it in your own home or have a consultant come to your home to host the party for you. You can invite friends and family to the party and the consultant will demonstrate how to use the products and offer special deals and discounts.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It's also a fun and interactive way to spend time with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin